Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
mlweaver
What would you do?
April 12 at 6:58 PM
I recently found out that my husband has be chatting with and flirting with several different women online. I don't know what to think about this is it something I bring up to him or just let it go. What would you do if it was your husband and he was doing the same thing?

Update*
So I did bring it up with him and we had a long talk about what was going on and I really don't know what to say but he said he didn't realize what he was doing and would stop. I really don't know how to feel or what to think about that.

Replies

• indymom72
    April 12 at 6:59 PM

I would confront him and then we would seek counseling to find out what was wrong in the marriage that he felt he needed to do it in the first place.

• owl0210
    by owl0210
    April 12 at 7:11 PM
    I would not let it go. Confront him for sure. Has he met them in person?
  • rocamom
    by rocamom
    April 12 at 7:14 PM
    I would confront him. Unless you don't care if he continues to do it.
  • JulietteM23
    April 12 at 7:16 PM
    I'd definitely confront him
  • Verrine
    by Verrine
    April 12 at 7:22 PM

Unless it doesn't bother you and him seeking emotional support and then sex elsewhere would be ok? 

Quoting indymom72:

I would confront him and then we would seek counseling to find out what was wrong in the marriage that he felt he needed to do it in the first place.

• The_Doodle
    April 12 at 7:23 PM

You should bring it up to him...that is the first stage of him cheating on you. Ignore it now and it will get worse.

• Hottmomma607
    April 12 at 7:37 PM
    Let it go??
    No I would not. Communication is best if you communicate.
  • 3xangel
    by 3xangel
    April 12 at 7:37 PM

Quoting rocamom: I would confront him. Unless you don't care if he continues to do it.
  • BonitaM
    by BonitaM
    April 12 at 7:42 PM

Definitely wouldn't let it go.  We'd have a very long talk.

• Fayanne
    by Fayanne
    April 12 at 7:58 PM
    Why would you just let this go???

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts