Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
ChristinaMKitt
In shock
September 10, 2013 at 1:30 AM

So, I just overheard my husband tell his buddies about my friend and how she just got new boobs and that he definitely would kick her out of bed....then, he proceeds to say something about how 98% of men go find a hooker to give them oral pleasure (by the way, I changed those words) because their wives don't. But that's not all...he then told his pals that he had turned down some beautiful, intelligent women and then for some reason, just settled. There was a tad bit more, but I will spare you. 

Watcha got for me, ladies?

Replies

• earthangel1967
    September 10, 2013 at 7:41 AM

hugsOh my gosh... well first of all was he drunk or something? Sometimes people say really stupid ass shit that they don't mean or don't remember if they are drinking?

At least he said he'd kick your friend with new boobs OUT of bed instead of that he wants to take her to bed with her new boobs so apparently he's not impressed so that's a good thing right?

If you give your husband oral sex regularily then maybe its his way to brag that unlike a high % of guys  he doesnt feel like he needs to go elsewhere because he gets everything he wants from you?

I can't imagine why he'd say he settled IF he is referring to you because from your  profile pic you are a very pretty lady! So hopefully he meant all of those things differently from how bad they all sounded?

I am obviously putting a positive spin on all of it on purpose in hopes that it wasnt as bad as it really did sound. HUGS

Most importantly I think you  need to wait until you and dh are alone and let him know about  everything you heard and ask him what he meant by all of that, that you  want to know and you want to know the truth. Dont yell when you ask him as tempting as that has to be because then he will just shut you out and not tell you a damn thing, you have to approach him like you are ready to really listen. After that if he deserves to get yelled at then do what you have to do.

I can empathise why you feel shocked, I would feel very unsettled and insecure and sad and  angry at hearing those things too but I  would go to him for answers about all of it asap.

good luck

• lapcounter
    September 10, 2013 at 7:42 AM
    WOW I would call his ass to the carpet.
  • ReadWriteLuv
    September 10, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Woooooow.

Ok, Men have a tendancy to get all full of machismo when talking to their friends, so he may have been putting on a front, but that is seriously disrespectful. I would tell him to feel free to go and find that beautiful, intelligent woman he turned down, because this beautiful intelligent woman finally sees what a poor choice she made, and can do better.  Later, asshat! 

• MagicTemptation
    September 10, 2013 at 8:20 AM

This. I was only going to say douche. But she said so much better.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Woooooow.

Ok, Men have a tendancy to get all full of machismo when talking to their friends, so he may have been putting on a front, but that is seriously disrespectful. I would tell him to feel free to go and find that beautiful, intelligent woman he turned down, because this beautiful intelligent woman finally sees what a poor choice she made, and can do better.  Later, asshat! 

• Aslen
    by Aslen
    September 10, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    Yeah he'd be my ex husband real soon
  • SyllabaryBisque
    September 10, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Oh wow, what a douchebag. He'd be out the door by lunchtime...

• catevincesmom
    September 10, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Almost exactly what I was gonna say.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Woooooow.

• ChristinaMKitt
    September 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Lol. He said he wouldn't kick her out. Hahaha. My bad. I confronted him about it. He said I took it out of context. Whatever. He went on to say how he adores me and He is lucky to be married to me. 

Guess who didn't get a warm breakfast or coffee this morning. Jut sayin. Oh, And when he left for work, I told him I'd be thinking about what size I wanted. LOL

• kjfamily
    September 10, 2013 at 10:15 AM
    Sounds like he is just not that into you.
  • ChristinaMKitt
    September 10, 2013 at 10:59 AM

That's how I'm feeling. Whatevs. I'm tired of catering to him. It's me time. 

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts