Love & Marriage

MakeAJOYfulNoiz
Could you be with your spouse 24/7 (just for fun)?
April 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I love my husband to death, I truly do, but since he's been laid off he's been driving me nuts, and I'm sure he feels the same way about me!

My husband and I are opposites in every way; I'm an introvert, he's an extrovert. He is go, go, go, I am stay, stay, stay. He is persnickety, I am relaxed and easygoing. This typically works, but since he's been home we're driving each other up the wall. The majority of the day he runs around like a chicken with he head cut off saying, 'I'm bored! I need a project! This is boring!'

He has a FOURTH interview with the same company on Monday, so fingers crossed! 

So how do you feel? All the time or sometimes?

Could you be with your spouse all the time?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 50% - Yes! Isn't that what it's all about?
  2. 50% - No way! Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Replies

• Pink.Frosting
    April 8, 2013 at 12:05 AM

My husband has worked from home for about 3 years.  We've learned to make it work.  It's actually done some great things for our family.

• Cuddlyknuckle
    April 8, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I love it. 24/7 rocks. We used to work together(until I was fired). We'd have the same days, see each other, work with each other... our co-workers had no clue how we did it. We were rarely apart. 

• meg0620
    by meg0620
    April 8, 2013 at 12:08 AM
    Hell no
  • GoodyBrook
    April 8, 2013 at 12:10 AM

DH and I work and live together, 24/7.  I LOVE it!  (He's probably due for a break, though!)

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    April 8, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    Not 24/7...my dh goes to work.
  • rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    April 8, 2013 at 12:12 AM
    Dang, the votes are so close.
  • Teascha
    by Teascha
    April 8, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I could be with mine 24/7 :) I have before and absolutely loved it!

• lhazel24
    April 8, 2013 at 12:25 AM

DH and I used to work in the same place at the same hours then come home. It worked for us...I think we argue more now that I am a SAHM than we did when we spent all day and night together....lol...

• 2lilmamas
    April 8, 2013 at 12:28 AM
    Love him to pieces but I need my space. Point blank
  • Duckyteers
    April 8, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Yup, have been for 2 years!!!! I love it!!!! 24/7 daddy and husband! We have a great life!!!!

Love & Marriage