Love & Marriage

MakeAJOYfulNoiz
Could you be with your spouse 24/7 (just for fun)?
April 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I love my husband to death, I truly do, but since he's been laid off he's been driving me nuts, and I'm sure he feels the same way about me!

My husband and I are opposites in every way; I'm an introvert, he's an extrovert. He is go, go, go, I am stay, stay, stay. He is persnickety, I am relaxed and easygoing. This typically works, but since he's been home we're driving each other up the wall. The majority of the day he runs around like a chicken with he head cut off saying, 'I'm bored! I need a project! This is boring!'

He has a FOURTH interview with the same company on Monday, so fingers crossed! 

So how do you feel? All the time or sometimes?

Could you be with your spouse all the time?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 50% - Yes! Isn't that what it's all about?
  2. 50% - No way! Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Replies

• misssy2000
    April 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM

My hubby hAs been out of work before too and I love his company. hes really helpful and when hes off he gives  me breaks so I can get some me time from the kids, plus hes lots of fun!

• crysiann
    April 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I feel like you. I live my husband, but I also love my time alone. In December, I was not working, and my husband got laid off unexpectedly for 3 weeks. It was a little tough at times. I love when we have our time together, but it is true that absence makes the heart grow fonder!

• Diane1223
    April 10, 2013 at 12:53 AM
    I love my husband, but it is good for us to go to work, away from each other.
  • lovelymom32
    April 10, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    I hate when we apart so would love to be with him 24/7
  • MissAlly89
    April 10, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Lol i AM with him 24/7.

Love & Marriage