Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
MakeAJOYfulNoiz
Could you be with your spouse 24/7 (just for fun)?
April 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I love my husband to death, I truly do, but since he's been laid off he's been driving me nuts, and I'm sure he feels the same way about me!

My husband and I are opposites in every way; I'm an introvert, he's an extrovert. He is go, go, go, I am stay, stay, stay. He is persnickety, I am relaxed and easygoing. This typically works, but since he's been home we're driving each other up the wall. The majority of the day he runs around like a chicken with he head cut off saying, 'I'm bored! I need a project! This is boring!'

He has a FOURTH interview with the same company on Monday, so fingers crossed! 

So how do you feel? All the time or sometimes?

Could you be with your spouse all the time?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 50% - Yes! Isn't that what it's all about?
  2. 50% - No way! Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Replies

• Sarah-mom01
    April 6, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I could be with my DF for maybe.. 24/1, after that...get awayyyy. Lol I'm hormomal, so its worst :P

• shadowsgrl09
    April 6, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Only sometimes.  I love the fact that when he's home he spends it with me and the boys, but he had a vacation where he was home and it drove me nuts.

• kmorales7690
    April 6, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    I could! I hate when he's gone!
  • frzmamaof4
    April 6, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    I love being with my dh!!!
  • manifer_momma
    April 6, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    Not! I love him to pieces but we'd clash if we were stuck 24/7. We're both stubborn, amongst other things, lol
  • SRUsarahSC
    April 6, 2013 at 9:00 PM

My husband was unemployed for about two years....I worked from home full time for one of those years. We were together 24/7.  Since the first few years of our marriage had a lot of time apart ( deployment, military training, etc) we didn't mind although man, sometimes, I could have cut him and not thought twice.

• rollin3kidsdeep
    April 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    I already an. We work together. I could really use a break
  • me-n-mygirls
    April 6, 2013 at 9:02 PM
    we can and have 24/7!! yeah it is awesome.
  • myownparadise
    April 6, 2013 at 9:02 PM
    No, I couldn't. His work schedule is 30 days on the boat and 15 off. We spend the 24/7 with each other for about 2 weeks before he goes back to work. When he first gets off, I am so happy to be able to touch him and see him. A few days into him being home, I have a harder time dealing with him. I have asked him to sleep on the couch because I am used to sleeping in our bed alone. He understood and had no problem with it that he expressed.
  • ReadWriteLuv
    April 6, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I have about a 4 hour limit. 4 hours. After 4 hours I have to either leave the house or go upstairs while he is down.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN