Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
MakeAJOYfulNoiz
Could you be with your spouse 24/7 (just for fun)?
April 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I love my husband to death, I truly do, but since he's been laid off he's been driving me nuts, and I'm sure he feels the same way about me!

My husband and I are opposites in every way; I'm an introvert, he's an extrovert. He is go, go, go, I am stay, stay, stay. He is persnickety, I am relaxed and easygoing. This typically works, but since he's been home we're driving each other up the wall. The majority of the day he runs around like a chicken with he head cut off saying, 'I'm bored! I need a project! This is boring!'

He has a FOURTH interview with the same company on Monday, so fingers crossed! 

So how do you feel? All the time or sometimes?

Could you be with your spouse all the time?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 50% - Yes! Isn't that what it's all about?
  2. 50% - No way! Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Replies

• Sarah-mom01
    April 6, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I could be with my DF for maybe.. 24/1, after that...get awayyyy. Lol I'm hormomal, so its worst :P

• shadowsgrl09
    April 6, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Only sometimes.  I love the fact that when he's home he spends it with me and the boys, but he had a vacation where he was home and it drove me nuts.

• kmorales7690
    April 6, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    I could! I hate when he's gone!
  • frzmamaof4
    April 6, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    I love being with my dh!!!
  • manifer_momma
    April 6, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    Not! I love him to pieces but we'd clash if we were stuck 24/7. We're both stubborn, amongst other things, lol
  • SRUsarahSC
    April 6, 2013 at 9:00 PM

My husband was unemployed for about two years....I worked from home full time for one of those years. We were together 24/7.  Since the first few years of our marriage had a lot of time apart ( deployment, military training, etc) we didn't mind although man, sometimes, I could have cut him and not thought twice.

• rollin3kidsdeep
    April 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    I already an. We work together. I could really use a break
  • me-n-mygirls
    April 6, 2013 at 9:02 PM
    we can and have 24/7!! yeah it is awesome.
  • myownparadise
    April 6, 2013 at 9:02 PM
    No, I couldn't. His work schedule is 30 days on the boat and 15 off. We spend the 24/7 with each other for about 2 weeks before he goes back to work. When he first gets off, I am so happy to be able to touch him and see him. A few days into him being home, I have a harder time dealing with him. I have asked him to sleep on the couch because I am used to sleeping in our bed alone. He understood and had no problem with it that he expressed.
  • ReadWriteLuv
    April 6, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I have about a 4 hour limit. 4 hours. After 4 hours I have to either leave the house or go upstairs while he is down.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts