Love & Marriage

AlannaMaria
Do You & your DH/SO go on walks together?
March 26, 2013 at 6:39 PM
?

Replies

• CountYouTwice
    March 26, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Yes, we love to go to the park and walk the trails and talk. we also run together.

• jojo_star
    March 26, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Yes. I like to walk, and we have dogs who need the excercise, so sometimes our whole family will go, but almost always, my husband will go with me. 

• AlannaMaria
    March 26, 2013 at 7:28 PM
    Me & my hubby need to start running together!

Quoting CountYouTwice:

Yes, we love to go to the park and walk the trails and talk. we also run together.

• AlannaMaria
    March 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM
    It's fun going in family walks!!

Quoting jojo_star:

Yes. I like to walk, and we have dogs who need the excercise, so sometimes our whole family will go, but almost always, my husband will go with me. 

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    March 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Not just us.  We go as a family.  Our kids are too young to leave at home to go on walks together.  The oldest of three is only 4 years as of last month lol.

• Rosebud27aj
    March 26, 2013 at 7:30 PM

We usually go as a family

• jojo_star
    March 26, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Yes it is! Sometimes it can be a bit of a trial, when all the kids come and they all have a problem that needs our attention NOW, but it's usually a good time for all. 

Quoting AlannaMaria:

It's fun going in family walks!!

Quoting jojo_star:

• Johnsonmommy5
    March 26, 2013 at 7:31 PM
    Yes lots! It's great talk time and helps our workouts!
  • MrS.GiFFord
    March 26, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    Yup.
  • goddiddlyumshis
    March 26, 2013 at 7:34 PM
    Weeknights we go for walks after dinner with the kids. . chills them out before bed :) we used to run but i'm 34 weeks pregnant and yea that'd be funny to watch lol

Love & Marriage