Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Luv.My.Kidz
"If your attitude doesn't change... " **UPDATED**
March 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Yup... that's what DF just had the nerve to say to me. Today is the first day of me quitting smoking (he's supposed to also but he lied to me and stopped and got a black & Mild cigar) and because I told him he needed to help with things around the house (I work m-f and he just went to his first interview in 3 1/2 months that he's been out of work. Because me, his mom and his sister have been bitching at him for at least that long to find another job. I mean, we have rent, food, etc that I need help with and he has the nerve to sit on his ass and play video games all day long or play on the computer all day long while I cook, clean, help the kids, etc.

I finally lashed out at him today and he had the nerve to tell me "Well when you're off work all you do is want me to do everything for you. I'm not your puppet Mistress Bitch!" I told him "Oh yeah, because you do EVERYTHING. I've been the one doing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, etc because everyone else is too fuckin' lazy to clean up after themselves. I mean how hard is it to load the damn dishwasher immediately?"

So now he's threatening to kick me out of MY bed (I've had the bed since way before we were together) and told me that he doesn't want to see me, feel me or hear me anymore that he's disgusted with me. 

WTF??? I'm hurt and pissed beyond belief. I'm sure this all has to do with quitting smoking today... but really? Seriously? I'm so close to telling him we're definitely through. I can't take the depressiveness from him anymore. While he's depressed he's extremely rude.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

Sleeping on the couch again tonight... the ass still hasn't apologized at all. I'm going to keep sleeping on the couch until he realizes that I'm done with him treating me however he wants to.

I actually don't mind sleeping on the couch right now.... I've never slept better! LOL We just got brand new couches about a month ago.... my Back is soooo not in pain. Loving it :P

Replies

• Luv.My.Kidz
    March 6, 2013 at 10:25 PM

BUMP!

• la_bella_vita
    March 6, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Aww, I'm sorry : (

Good for you for quitting though!

• Luv.My.Kidz
    March 6, 2013 at 10:59 PM

Thanks.... 

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Aww, I'm sorry : (

Good for you for quitting though!

• Luv.My.Kidz
    March 6, 2013 at 11:09 PM

BUMP!

• Lovemybaby551
    March 6, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Quitting smoking caused a fight for me and my fiancee too, but i partially blame that one on my pregnancy hormones lol. But maybe once he finds work hell feel better and wont be depressed? Im sorry I know how hard it is to work and keep up with a house it must be nearly impossible with kids too! Hugs, I hope things get better for you

• Luv.My.Kidz
    March 6, 2013 at 11:21 PM

oh he starts his new job that he interviewed for today... tomorrow. I flat out told him "Good.... maybe with you out of the house more you'll actually appreciate me more." Believe me I was snapping a lot at him... but really? Threatening to kick me to the couch because I told you to grow the hell up is not acceptable. 

Quoting Lovemybaby551:

Quitting smoking caused a fight for me and my fiancee too, but i partially blame that one on my pregnancy hormones lol. But maybe once he finds work hell feel better and wont be depressed? Im sorry I know how hard it is to work and keep up with a house it must be nearly impossible with kids too! Hugs, I hope things get better for you

• Lovemybaby551
    March 6, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I agree, it is immature of him

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

oh he starts his new job that he interviewed for today... tomorrow. I flat out told him "Good.... maybe with you out of the house more you'll actually appreciate me more." Believe me I was snapping a lot at him... but really? Threatening to kick me to the couch because I told you to grow the hell up is not acceptable. 

Quoting Lovemybaby551:

• Luv.My.Kidz
    March 6, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I know I was immature when I said some words back such as "I have been a single mother for the past 12 1/2 years. Do you think threatening me to sleep on the couch is going to hurt me? It's not. I've been there, done that and have made it 100% on my own. I'll do it again. So either man up, grow some balls or get the fuck out!"

Quoting Lovemybaby551:

I agree, it is immature of him

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting Lovemybaby551:

• Luv.My.Kidz
    March 7, 2013 at 7:37 AM

BUMP!

• Luv.My.Kidz
    March 7, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Well... I slept on the couch last night... my doing, not his.... I didn't want to even be touched by him last night. This morning I wake up, get my oldest up, dooze back off and wake up to my oldest (12yrs old) telling me he missed the bus, then on the way to taking him to school he tells me he forgot his hearing aids. So this morning didn't start off very well.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN