Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
brookealexis
men sometimes...agh!
February 27, 2013 at 3:30 PM

My husband can be so ude sometimes. ike for valentines day, guess what i got..... nothing and my birthday is tomorrow and i know im not getting anything. He never thinks about my feelings. like with getting a new car, even if i try to talk to him about it he says im going to do what im going to do. abd that car that he wants needs a lot of work that we dont have the money for. It seems like he doesnt give a crap about my fellings or sayings about anything! and if i try talking to him about something he always says that im nagging! like today, he just goes off and helps his friend with moving cabnents and doesnt even consider my thought about it. he wont answer my calls because i called once and asked what time he was going to get back and he got all pissy and said that i was nagging and hung up on me. no not answering my calls. im so mad and upset right now. and i have to take care of our screaming baby by myself. luckly he fell alseep finally. I just dont know what to do. i feel so hurt and not appreciatted. I am so irratated and annoyed by him, and my grandma. She is so rude! too! i cant go a day without someone being a jerk to me. sigh..... well i just had to vent a little to get out some of my anger. thanks for listening.

Replies

• Mom2wife1
    February 27, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Sorry you are feeling unappreciated. That's never fun. Maybe you just need to vent to him and make him listen. Your feeling are very important and he needs to realize that it takes 2 to make it work. He doesn't have the time or money to be fixing a car right now, let him know how it makes you feel that you don't have a say in that issue. I've been hounding my husband for awhile about his project cars. He has 2 older mustangs that he just HAS to have and repair. That's what makes him happy but I think it's ridiculous to fix up 2 cars when we have 2 kids and no time for him to do it. He s finally hearing me out. Hopefully your husband can HEAR your concern and actually fix the issue. Good luck

• furbabymum
    February 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Mmmm. This is not tolerable imo. Buying a car.....well that's a decision to be made as a couple. To be totally ignored like that, well how long has this been going on? Will he go to counseling? Will he even have a discussion with you? If he will have a discussion with you you need to line up your points beforehand (on paper if necessary). This is what I am feeling, what can we do about it. That's how that has to go.

If he won't do anything, well I wouldn't stay a single mom while married.

• Krysden
    by Krysden
    February 28, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I hope today has been a better day

• brookealexis
    March 6, 2013 at 6:52 PM

no he wont listen. Because when i try to explain something to him he calls it nagging. i think he just says that so he doesnt have to listen. He traded our car for another piece of shit car. it has no freaking back seats which pissed me off because how the hell are we going to take our son in the car with us! and it sounds horrible and its just another shitty car. Also he forgot our stereo in the car and he is "trying" to get it back from the guy he traded the car too. but like that kid is going to give it up! that was a nice stereo! And my husbands reaction to it like everything else?? "fuck it" but you know what no! not "fuck it" because that was a damn good stereo that my step dad got us for christmas and the car we had before was perfectly fine. but i cant put in a wrod or im "nagging". SIGH.... I dont know what to do... i cant sit down and talk to him because he always ends up getting mad at me and making me cry. because he knows im right and he is wrong and he just doesnt want to admit it! i feel so unwanted and unapreceated... i feel like my feelings dont exiced. and im just here to talk care of our son and be the responsible one. He still makes ractional disstions like a immature little kid! I just really dont know what to do...im stuck...and no one will listen to me....HE wont listen to me.....

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts