Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
JaidensMommy2
I dont know what to do!
February 27, 2013 at 12:50 AM

So my husband had told me that he had cheated on me with a women over the summer and I forgave him well I later found out it was actually somebody that was suppose to be my friend, I am so hurt and i just dont know what to do anymore! I need advice

Replies

• shadow_lark
    February 27, 2013 at 12:54 AM
    Seek counseling as an individual and as a couple to see if you can work past it. Have him cut her out if his life if he hasn't already, and you should too. Friends don't mess with friend's spouses.
  • JaidensMommy2
    February 27, 2013 at 12:57 AM

I have cut her out my life completely and he says he is going to except for what has to be spoken on at work. Because hes her auditor

Quoting shadow_lark:

Seek counseling as an individual and as a couple to see if you can work past it. Have him cut her out if his life if he hasn't already, and you should too. Friends don't mess with friend's spouses.

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    February 27, 2013 at 12:58 AM

sorry. I hope you get some good advice. I feel hurt for no reason today. I just feel like I might be crazy or I might really be hurt about something I don't even know! Do you want to move forward with him? Do you want to leave him? Have you had time to think? Don't focus on the kids, they will be alright if they are supported good through it you know. What do you need to feel better?

• shadow_lark
    February 27, 2013 at 1:02 AM
    Are you OK with that? In the end it comes down to you. We can give advice until our fingers bleed from typing, but you need to do what feels right for you.

Quoting JaidensMommy2:

I have cut her out my life completely and he says he is going to except for what has to be spoken on at work. Because hes her auditor

Quoting shadow_lark:

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    February 27, 2013 at 1:03 AM

listen normal I would say work through it but he still work with her?! make him find another job because (sorry) if they had a summer together, they got time to learn each other "sex". It might not end instantly just be careful.

Quoting JaidensMommy2:

Quoting shadow_lark:

• JaidensMommy2
    February 27, 2013 at 1:05 AM

I did tell him that he needed to start looking for a job and im so glad you said that because i thought maybe saying that was taking it overboard.

Quoting rayroe2:

listen normal I would say work through it but he still work with her?! make him find another job because (sorry) if they had a summer together, they got time to learn each other "sex". It might not end instantly just be careful.

Quoting JaidensMommy2:

Quoting shadow_lark:

• JaidensMommy2
    February 27, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I want to move forward with him because I love who he use to be and I believe he can be that person again, Im just afraid.

Quoting rayroe2:

sorry. I hope you get some good advice. I feel hurt for no reason today. I just feel like I might be crazy or I might really be hurt about something I don't even know! Do you want to move forward with him? Do you want to leave him? Have you had time to think? Don't focus on the kids, they will be alright if they are supported good through it you know. What do you need to feel better?

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    February 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM

I will warn you am a little crazy and can be over broad but I feel like when it comes to a marriage you COMMITTED so if you break that you lower then a dog. Yes it takes two but he made the choice to go threw with it.

Quoting JaidensMommy2:

I did tell him that he needed to start looking for a job and im so glad you said that because i thought maybe saying that was taking it overboard.

Quoting rayroe2:

Quoting JaidensMommy2:

Quoting shadow_lark:

• JaidensMommy2
    February 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM

I asked him to start looking for another job beccause im not really comfortable so I hope he finds one quick

Quoting shadow_lark:

Are you OK with that? In the end it comes down to you. We can give advice until our fingers bleed from typing, but you need to do what feels right for you.

Quoting JaidensMommy2:

Quoting shadow_lark:

• shadow_lark
    February 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM
    So he is actually trying to make amends then? And I don't blame you. If I stayed, I would ask the same thing of my Dh.

Quoting JaidensMommy2:

I asked him to start looking for another job beccause im not really comfortable so I hope he finds one quick

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting JaidensMommy2:

Quoting shadow_lark:

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts