Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
CLICK HERE to join us In the Bedroom!
February 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Join us on In the Bedroom for advice and support on all things sex related. :)

sexy

Replies

• mdawn028
    April 12, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    My dh and I have tried different things to spice things up. We tried ice cream and whip cream on each other he has bought me revealing laungerey I think the laungerey is pointless BC it just comes off what's the point but if it makes him happy for me to wear it I am all game . Here lately he is tired from working so I have thought about us doing our thing in the morning instead. Let me tell u I will have to get used to that cause I definitely am not a morning person and I have a lack of energy in the mornings. I am trying to think of other things to spice things up. I don't want baby making to become a chore or seem like a chore. Sometimes I please him by giving him a bj. And haven't let him please me that way in a while cause he has a goatee and it is kind of scratchy when he was doing that. Anyone have any suggestions on spicing things up even more?
  • mystictigeress
    April 17, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I agree. I don't see it as degrading at all. It does put you in total control. I love the power it gives me over him, the sounds of his breathing, the groans...and the look of pure satisfaction on his face when it's over.

Quoting ilovemyrileybug:

Instead of seeing it as degrading you should feel powerful. He is at your mercy, you are in control. I for one always get off at making my hubby get off. Like slapping myself on the back for a job well done, I'm proud. By the way, do you find it degrading on his behalf when he goes down on you?

Quoting Lmm91986:

My husband wants me to give hi head and I see it as degrading when I think about it. I've done it a few times,mbut very rarely enjoy doing it because of how I view it. What can I do to change that so I can please him and enjoy it? 

• jmholcomb09
    April 22, 2013 at 5:32 AM
    Well you can do wonders with a bit of mouth some hand and some spit allow me to explain IN GREAT DETAIL you will have to get it nice and wet or you will hurt him SO SPIT ON IT put your mouth around th penis and tighten your lips then suck on the penis as if it were a straw to form a good seal -when he moans loosen a bit THEN spit in the palm of your hand wrap your hand firmly around the base of the penis bring your mouth to meet the top of your hand and together move them up and down both being held firmly but not to tight and stroke your hand up and down at the same pace you move you head once u have it nice and wet tighten your hand a bit loosen your lips to where your mouth isn't even on the penis anymore but the hand is still working at the same pace and you are "shadowing" the movement with your head up down up Down make sure to keep ADDING spit while still moving your hand but make sure to bet some between the hand and penis to avoid friction burns also put a twist in your wrist when you get to the head of his penis moving SLIGHTLY TOWARD HIS BODY NOT AWAY AND TO ROUGH MUCH OF A TWIST.
    also a couple other things to try... add something tastey to the head of his penis -lightly lick it DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM most people try to lick it off after putting it all over YEAH YOU CAN BUT if you want yo drive him up a wall try it this way - lick it on then suck it off...
    lastly practice makes perfect suckers, bananas unpaled if you don't leave teeth marks then peel it and practice the deep throat and penis head lick, u can also try the whole lick the tastey stuff down to the bottom of the banana penis as will to practice, ice pops, cucumbers ect. OH AN ALL THE PRACTICE TIPS ARE AMAZING FOREPLAY ASWELL
    OH AND NEVER NEVER FORGET 69 - because he can't watch every trick helping you get thru the "deed" if he has a face full himself
    hope this helps
  • jmholcomb09
    April 22, 2013 at 5:36 AM
    Do you have or use toys have you asked him to shave? Once that's answered i will get more detailed as you can see below :)
  • NewlyEngaged
    May 4, 2013 at 2:01 AM

How do you feel about about him doing you?

• kyona_malone
    May 10, 2013 at 5:46 PM
    Me too! I sold PR... :)

Quoting momsluvAP:

I used to sell sex toys...fire away. this should be fun!!

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN