Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
mommabear8281
who to believe
February 15, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Ok ladies I am confused and really don't know what to do...
Thursday am I got a instant message from someone I thought was suppose to be one of my best friends, in this message she told me that she had sex with my husband and that I was just a big joke to the both of them.... also in this message she told me to ask her mother because she was around when it happened...so I did and her mother said it was true,her mother also said that my hubby threatned the both of them that if I found out they would pay....I would believe that he would threaten them..I talked to her this am and she told me she was sleeping and did not send the message that her messanger was hacked... the odd thing is before this was said my hubby and her were fighting through facebook and I commented on the status they were fighting through, she referanced the status...something I said in paticular.... my hubby swears it did not happen, that he would not do that again...he has no intrist in her at all... now she is saying it did not happen.... but the thing is I believe she sent the message...
I don't know who to believe... he has cheated on me before... she has lied to me before and her mother has never lied to me.... he has lied to me....

Replies

• cali_angel_girl
    February 15, 2013 at 3:34 AM

If I were in your situation I would do some investigating and see if you can figure out who is being truthful.  Good luck hun

• DragonMother10
    February 15, 2013 at 3:39 AM
    Hard position you are in. If they were fighting, she could be lying. Take them to the Muray show! No just kidding. Talk to your husband, but try not to be too confrontational, otherwise you probably won't get an answer, but demand the truth. How did you ask her mother? Through online or phone? Was she there watching or caught them? Hope you get a truthful answer and good luck!
  • biancalina20
    February 15, 2013 at 5:24 AM
    I would investigate as well. And honestly, all three of theit FB gets hacked is far fetched. Id go with my gut feeling.
  • Gmgej
    by Gmgej
    February 15, 2013 at 8:10 AM

going crazy

Speechelss. How can you do ayting other then run from this mess.

• 2lilmamas
    February 15, 2013 at 8:27 AM
    Wow sounds very suspect to me.. why would the mom lie..
  • KZuz
    by KZuz
    February 15, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    Why would the mother lie?

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts