Love & Marriage

mommabear8281
who to believe
February 15, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Ok ladies I am confused and really don't know what to do...
Thursday am I got a instant message from someone I thought was suppose to be one of my best friends, in this message she told me that she had sex with my husband and that I was just a big joke to the both of them.... also in this message she told me to ask her mother because she was around when it happened...so I did and her mother said it was true,her mother also said that my hubby threatned the both of them that if I found out they would pay....I would believe that he would threaten them..I talked to her this am and she told me she was sleeping and did not send the message that her messanger was hacked... the odd thing is before this was said my hubby and her were fighting through facebook and I commented on the status they were fighting through, she referanced the status...something I said in paticular.... my hubby swears it did not happen, that he would not do that again...he has no intrist in her at all... now she is saying it did not happen.... but the thing is I believe she sent the message...
I don't know who to believe... he has cheated on me before... she has lied to me before and her mother has never lied to me.... he has lied to me....

Replies

• Hottmomma607
    February 17, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Wow sounds like a big a mess? Go with your heart&gut! If you and your DH is putting your marriage back together&moving forward,then you need to believe him! To me it wouldn't be about me having to take one persons word over the other,people lie&even when you think they mean you no harm its just the opposite! Good luck!

• furbabymum
    February 17, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Well you just said it. He's untrustworthy. Honestly if you believe your DH would threaten these people like that you should be careful. You should also totally leave before you get an STD or aids or something. This man is sounding scary as hell and like he has your friend terrified of him, hence the recant.

• Lindalou907
    February 17, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Sounds to me like perhaps the mom sent the message. What a mess, I'm sorry honey.

• lapcounter
    February 17, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    I'm not sure I would believe your husband and friend.
  • ReadWriteLuv
    February 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Why would your husband and your friend be fighting via Facebook anyway? Freaking Facebook, bane of society I tell ya, doesn't anyone ever argue face to face anymore? This whole situation is weird, just plain weird. I guess I'd believe the girl's Mom over the other two. She seems the least weird in this scenario. 

And why on earth are you married to a dude who lies to you and threatens women? That doesn't sound exactly healthy. 

• ashleigh24
    February 17, 2013 at 11:41 AM
    I agree with all of this :-) took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Why would your husband and your friend be fighting via Facebook anyway? Freaking Facebook, bane of society I tell ya, doesn't anyone ever argue face to face anymore? This whole situation is weird, just plain weird. I guess I'd believe the girl's Mom over the other two. She seems the least weird in this scenario. 

And why on earth are you married to a dude who lies to you and threatens women? That doesn't sound exactly healthy. 

• BlueRay
    by BlueRay
    February 17, 2013 at 11:46 AM
    The most likely scenario is probably the truth. Only you can decide what that is.
  • MJP76
    by MJP76
    February 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I would believe the ex friend.

because if she were one of your best friends, she would have nothing to gain by hurting you. Why would her and your husband be fighting? That just seems odd in itself.. That right there would tip me off that something was askew.

And even if she was your frenimy, it just doesn't make sense for a woman to lie about something like that... It just doesn't. If she were mad at you or your husband, and wanted to lie about it she's say "he's cheating with someone else" it doesn't make any sense for her to intentionally make herself look bad.

• Kes1s
    by Kes1s
    February 17, 2013 at 12:48 PM

They are making a fool of you again.

They got in a lovers quarrel, she thought they were done and outed them and now they're trying to put it back in the box after they've kissed and made up.

Has hubbs had any unaccounted for time in the last day or so when he got a chance to go make up with his sweetie?

Love & Marriage