Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
kris0921
Much needed night
February 15, 2013 at 12:42 AM
My Vday didnt start out as well as I would of liked. My dh and I got into as fight this morning. We decided to stick to the plans he had tonight, and I am so happy we did. We went to a bar with another couple, had a few drinks, and a live band. It made me realize why I married this man. My day has turned around, and I am happier and more in love with my husband. Once a month we need this time out without the kids. How did your day go?

Replies

• biancalina20
    February 15, 2013 at 5:39 AM
    Glad your day got turned around!
    Our day wad great. We both had to work though... but once he got out he found the treasure hunt I left for him and told me to next time make it more challenging lol... so im planning another one for the heck of it haha..
    We both crafted thibgs at homr for eachother since Saturday we have a date. He made me scented roses lol and a vday cupon book which came out pretty neat. Once I got home, we ate.. watched tv and painted with dd.. :) it was joyful.
  • 2lilmamas
    February 15, 2013 at 7:46 AM

We watched a nice movie at home with the kids and later went out to dinner. I cant complain we all had a great time together.

• amanda81919
    February 15, 2013 at 9:02 AM
    He tricked me. Told me he was going to virginia for work.so it would be just me and the kids I was a little bummed. Made food and a cake. They aate. And guess who pulls up in the driveway! So he gaave me my present(were broke at the moment)...a water bottle, 3 mints and a pack of pnutbuter crackers.
  • kris0921
    February 15, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    Thats sweet!

Quoting amanda81919:

He tricked me. Told me he was going to virginia for work.so it would be just me and the kids I was a little bummed. Made food and a cake. They aate. And guess who pulls up in the driveway! So he gaave me my present(were broke at the moment)...a water bottle, 3 mints and a pack of pnutbuter crackers.

• kris0921
    February 15, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    Well I am glad yall had a great night.

Quoting 2lilmamas:

We watched a nice movie at home with the kids and later went out to dinner. I cant complain we all had a great time together.

• kris0921
    February 15, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    I am too thank you. I didnt think of a treasure hunt. I may do that for his bday. Glad you had a good time.

Quoting biancalina20:

Glad your day got turned around!

Our day wad great. We both had to work though... but once he got out he found the treasure hunt I left for him and told me to next time make it more challenging lol... so im planning another one for the heck of it haha..

We both crafted thibgs at homr for eachother since Saturday we have a date. He made me scented roses lol and a vday cupon book which came out pretty neat. Once I got home, we ate.. watched tv and painted with dd.. :) it was joyful.

• MomToovey
    February 15, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Glad it got better!

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN