Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
NDADanceMom
I don't want presents
February 14, 2013 at 10:04 PM
I am trying to be appreciative but i don't want presents for vday. I miss spending time with dh. I woke up to hot chocolate and chocolate covered strawberries on my vanity. Dh was leaving as i was waking up. My purse was replaced by a new coach bag. I got 2 dozen roses at work and my favorite sushi was delivered for my lunch. It's late and in in bed alone. Dh has another crisis at work and if i want to see him i have to Skype him at his desk. I can't seem to thank him sincerely. He knows i am disappointed. How do you pretend to be happy with presents you don't want? I only want his time.

Replies

• TXbornmama
    February 14, 2013 at 10:08 PM

sometimes time is hard to come by I would be thankful for the time he spent to get you the gifts that he did.

• Mom2wife1
    February 15, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Sorry u have to be alone :(  I understand what I are saying. My husband and I never spend time together alone. When we do have time together once the kids are finally asleep, he usually falls asleep on the couch after working 14+ hrs a day. I know he's tired but COME ON! 

I think you should definelty talk to him about it. You don't sound unappreciative at all, you clearly miss him. I bet he will understand. I hope you are able to talk to him about it and you two can start having the time together you need. 

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN