Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
SuperMom2433
Well, I will never use that again!
February 14, 2013 at 5:31 PM
I had an eyelash curler that I never use. I decided to try it out. About 50 of my eyelashes came out! :/. Its not noticeable if I really pile on the mascara but man...never using that thing again.

Replies

• suzy1125
    February 16, 2013 at 12:54 AM
    Why would you post this in love and marriage? Ffs you need to get off of cm and go fix your dying marriage. And btw you may not want to post your personal life so much! Just sayin!!!
  • SuperMom2433
    February 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    Why are you so negative? Do you need a hug? Do you need someone to tell you you look pretty? Save your nasty attitude and dramatics for someone else sweetheart. Have a lovely day. :)

Quoting suzy1125:

Why would you post this in love and marriage? Ffs you need to get off of cm and go fix your dying marriage. And btw you may not want to post your personal life so much! Just sayin!!!

• Gmgej
    by Gmgej
    February 16, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Or better yet take it to mom confessions where it is all nasty. I for one like reading the personal "fluff" posts, they keep it real here. SS about the eyelash loss, funny but not.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Why are you so negative? Do you need a hug? Do you need someone to tell you you look pretty? Save your nasty attitude and dramatics for someone else sweetheart. Have a lovely day. :)

Quoting suzy1125:

• SuperMom2433
    February 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM
    I bet she's well known around that group. I dont take these comments seriously. Someone looking for drama.

But yeah the eyelash thing sucked! At least it wasnt as bad as some of these other stories...lol.

Quoting Gmgej:

Or better yet take it to mom confessions where it is all nasty. I for one like reading the personal "fluff" posts, they keep it real here. SS about the eyelash loss, funny but not.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting suzy1125:

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts