Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
isaacsmom2013
FWB with a married man! Sexual content be aware.
February 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I kinda have a sitaution right now that I am really struggling with. My husband and I are happily married. He is awesome in the bedroom and I love him with all my heart. We have a child together and for that and many other reasons I would never ever leave him for another man. I've had a situation come up where a friend from many years ago has expressed an interest in me and I am fond of him.  Problem lies in the fact that he is married and I happen to be friends with his wife and children. He claims that he is happily married too, but something tells me that that is not the case. I've explained to him that I am not a home wrecker and I will never and have no interest in leaving my husband for him. I want this to be purely a sex no strings attached arrangement. Can this be possible with a married man? I am super afraid that he might leave his wife and confess that he wants to be with me and I just can't have this happen. I care for his wife to much to have that happen. Am I playing with fire? I am super confused and would like some advice. I kinda want him to tell me he was just playing around and go back home to his wife where he belongs and maybe just keep this as a friends situation. We have been texting some pretty explicit stuff to each other, but no plans to really hook-up in person as he knows I have family obligations ans so does he. HELP! We have an OPEN MARRIAGE.

Replies

• emillz92
    February 14, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Look, initially when I read your post, it seriously pissed me off; I still stand by what I said about your marriage, but my delivery was bad. I really don't try to just get on websites to bash people, I just firmly believe in a stong, fully commited marriage. You did however ask peoples' opinions, so I gave you mine... I still don't understand what makes me ignorant though.

Quoting isaacsmom2013:

People like you are just ignorant. I don't value what you have to say about my situation at all. Suprised you used the word swinger in its correct context. 

Quoting emillz92:

I don't get on CM to bash people, but I read this, and I had to give my opinion..

It's people like you that really piss me off and make me hate living on this planet; seriously this whole post makes you sound like an idiot. First off, the whole "open marriage" thing is bullshit. That's like being a swinger but getting married--basically it was just for the convenience of living together and getting a ring, but then you could go sleep with whoever you want. A marriage like that never meant anything if your spouce isn't the only person you want to be with. In any form. Doesn't matter if there's "no stings attatched", if you truly loved your husband, you wouldn't want to be with anyone else! At all. Ever. Gosh people are STUPID!

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN