Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
LilAsMom526
My next girlfriend update
February 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Yesterday we never met because in the morning before were going to meet she is undecided about dating me. and on top of that she was talking shit about my son. Called him stupid twice than Said go fuck your son. Yah I'm not dating someone who direspects my son. Idk why she has to be so nasty but apparently she had to be. and she keeps texting me and I don't want anything to do with her. I respect her choice not to talk to Me anymore. because yes I have gential herpes fine by me. yes I put myself out there Ike that. I have it. I can't do anything about that. And that we might see eachother once a week. Some things I can't change. especially since I don't know her all that well. it just seemed she was rushing into things too fast. I wanted to take things slow. Well I'm glad all this came out before we met.

Replies

• ShannaBee
    February 4, 2013 at 2:13 PM
    Sounds like you dodged a bullet. You'll find someone who'll want to be with you and accept you completely and who'll respect your son.
  • earthangel1967
    February 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Wow anyone who would talk to you like that and say things about your son like that sounds like a living nightmare. I would block her completely from all communication with me and thank my lucky stars I found out before it was too late. Sounds to me like SHE has a lot worse things to deal with than herpes.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts