Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
ShannaBee
Can you remember
February 4, 2013 at 1:38 PM
The first time he got you flowers? What kind?

Replies

• furbabymum
    February 4, 2013 at 1:41 PM

We had a french date, oh I don't remember how far in. He brought french roast coffee, french vanilla ice cream, the movie Amelie and a lily (national flower of fracne). Considering how much he dislikes french stuff that was one amazing date.

• Serenity7
    February 4, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I don't like flowers. My husband give me balloons. I love balloons.

• ShannaBee
    February 4, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    How original! My DD loves balloons.

Quoting Serenity7:

I don't like flowers. My husband give me balloons. I love balloons.

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    February 4, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    A bouquet of wild flowers. He knows I do not like to be given roses. It was for my 16th birthday. Which was a week after we started dating.
  • CrazyLife1996
    February 4, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    2 dozen long stemmed roses. He bought them while he was on his way to the hospital when I delivered our oldest child. He tried like hell to make it in time she didn't wait. He arrived 30 minutes after her birth.
  • MrsApple
    February 4, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Our first Halloween together,which was also the first time we said,"I love you".We'd been together for almost 2 months.

• mewebb82
    February 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM
    It was the day after our daughter was born. He went home to feed the cats and clean up and then he came back to the hospital with roses. It surprised me. I'm not really a flower kind of girl and he's not a flower buying kind of guy. In most circumstances where other men would buy their wives flowers, he buys me clothes. He knew clothes wouldn't be a good gift at that moment though.
  • xoxRachelxox
    February 4, 2013 at 2:40 PM

It was our second date and he brought me a rose.

• C.H.E.L.S.E.A
    February 4, 2013 at 2:44 PM

He gave me a single red rose about a week after we met. I had invited him over and he said he had to go to work, but he stopped by for 15 mins and brought the rose before going to work.

• Ealane2011
    February 4, 2013 at 2:46 PM
    Yes :) he was stationed in Okinawa Japan and had Birds of Paradise sent to me at work.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts