Love & Marriage

mommyinthe303
child support
February 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Do any of you deal with exs? Here is what happen today, well I noticed I had more in my account for child support, well I call and find out they think the ex is in arrers sp. Well he's not so speaking to then I say I can never get a call back from worker can I speak to supervisor. Omg, she was a B! I tell her the situation and yes vent my frustration over the issues and she hands up on me. Yes ok I was a bit frustrated but Gesh. Ok so tell hubby well he's pissed now thinking I'm going to bat for ex. I'm trying to be honest is all. Not sure what to say because now he's .pissed

Replies

• C.Fleury
    February 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM
    Not sure I got what your point is... Your ex over paid on CS? You called in to question is and now DH is upset that you were honest.

Well if he did overpay, it will just be deducted from what he owes next month. They won't refund it to him.

I personally don't see the big deal
  • Serenity7
    February 4, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I don't have a ex

• mommyinthe303
    February 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM
    I am sorry i was all over i was just upset over it. I know it will be deducted but my husband was pissed thinking I'm going to bat for my sons dad, I'm just trying to be honest and to get someone so rude at the child support office made me even more upset.

Quoting C.Fleury:

Not sure I got what your point is... Your ex over paid on CS? You called in to question is and now DH is upset that you were honest.

Well if he did overpay, it will just be deducted from what he owes next month. They won't refund it to him.

• C.Fleury
    February 4, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    Just take it as a grain of salt. Don't get so upset over someone else being miserable. Pick your battles.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

I am sorry i was all over i was just upset over it. I know it will be deducted but my husband was pissed thinking I'm going to bat for my sons dad, I'm just trying to be honest and to get someone so rude at the child support office made me even more upset.

Quoting C.Fleury:

• mommyinthe303
    February 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM
    The hubby is upset now

Quoting C.Fleury:

Just take it as a grain of salt. Don't get so upset over someone else being miserable. Pick your battles.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting C.Fleury:

Love & Marriage