Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
ruggy03
OMG....am i turning into a paranoid freak?
by ruggy03
February 4, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Okay short and to the point.been with guy 8 years great guy wonderful dad to my kids every now and then issues i am a really untrusting bitch with cause from previous.Lately I feel like i dont know him.we have moved to new place and things just dont feel right,people he has visit,or work with.granted hes one that if someone needs help he will be suckered in but i just am not getting good feelings off this.the kids even notice...like he went to store and was gone 2 hours.daughter says wow dad that was long and went in her room shes 9 and up till now his princess.Soooooo opionated ones please share give me thoughts to ease my mind or up my meds lol

Replies

• Serenity7
    February 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM

You can talk to him about it

• ShannaBee
    February 4, 2013 at 1:48 PM
    Have you talked to him?
  • ruggy03
    by ruggy03
    February 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM
    I have talked to him, several times its always traffic or flat tire when he didnt come home till really late and missed our daughyers birthday cake it was got held up at work....uhm you do a effing pool service really at 10 pm your fixin a motor..maybe its me..
  • xoxRachelxox
    February 4, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I've learned to always go with your gut.

• ruggy03
    by ruggy03
    February 4, 2013 at 4:12 PM
    I know im just not happy with my gut right now......:(
  • CharlotteRose
    February 4, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Yep mine too!  Or he will run into a buddy of his and they will talk up to an hour so it can happen.....

Quoting furbabymum:

First he's not your ex or whatever happened to make you so paranoid. I hate when people put that stuff on their new SO. It's not his fault things happened in your past and you don't sound over it if you are looking for it to happen again.

I'm not sure about your SO but my DH once spent 30 mins reading the label of every single jar of peanut butter. So a 2 hour trip wouldn't be totally abnormal for my man.

• Lindalou907
    February 4, 2013 at 10:50 PM

If you really want to know you can hire a private investigator. Does he give you access to his phone and e-mail? Think hard about what you want.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN