Love & Marriage

mhayes0784
i think i caused bf
February 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM

i think i caused hi to mess around since im not that into sex im happy with like 30 min every few weeks

Replies

• Charlotte1608
    April 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM

That's never an excuse. If he was that unhappy he should have opened his mouth and let you know.

• Rachael-Dawn
    April 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM
    Ok so to be straight here your mom texted him? What did she say? I know I'm being really nosey but maybe its your mom and he's not returning the feelings. I know my mother acted like she had a major thing for my husband a few years back but he didn't recipricate. I had my doubts but he was very truly being honest. Drove a huge wedge between me and my mother though for a while. We moved like an hour away and Its better now. Maybe look at all angles. And if he is for sure cheating he probably isn't going to quit. Your just dating this Is just a preview. You don't want years of that. You deserve better.
  • mommysangelface
    April 5, 2013 at 6:13 PM

i missed something.  lol

Quoting SDarvasi:

Hahaha, so you deleted this from PW and posted it here???

hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Rachael-Dawn
    April 5, 2013 at 6:14 PM
    By the way in case I forgot to mention it..... a boy cheating on a woman (yes I said boy because they do jot deserve to be classified as men) is not anyone's fault but his own. Do not let anyone make you think for one second you deserve it or that its your fault. All they're doing is trying to reroute their blame or guilt.
  • MomToovey
    April 5, 2013 at 10:08 PM

He made the decision to cheat. Not you. It is not your fault.

Love & Marriage