Love & Marriage

2lilmamas
How did you meet your signficant other?
February 3, 2013 at 5:00 AM
How did you met your significant other?

Replies

• belleher90
    February 5, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Well i had been single for two years and my friend was dating him at the time...he went to jail for something he didnt do and while he was in there she cheated on him and then dumped him... then she told me about it like all girls do...and i felt sooo bad for him so i asked her for his info so that i could write to him and she gave it to me. I didnt want a relationship at first i just wanted to be his friend, to be someone he can talk to and after 6 months of writing to eachother he asked me to be his girl. and i said yes and two months after that his charges were droped cause there was evidence that provewd he was inocent!...then we got married a month after he got out .

• ElizabethGracie
    February 5, 2013 at 4:29 AM

In December 2010 at a hookah bar.He was there with a group of his friends and so was I. They were smoking a different flavor from us and he turned around,smiled and said that his flavor was better,did I want to try it? The rest is history....our son is fifteen months old,we're expecting our second son in July and we've been married for almost four months :-)

• momtomy7kids
    February 5, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I was a babysitter for him, he got a divorce and I moved in with him, helped watch my stepson's on the weekend's that he had them and we got married and started a family of our own, he lived near where I lived growing up.

• little.worthen
    February 5, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    He was on his mission

Love & Marriage