Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
katnip5
I'm so done with Facebook!!
by katnip5
February 2, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Me and my SO both have FB. I'm pretty private so I only allow friends and family on my page and he's a total social butterfly so he pretty much adds whoever request him. I went on his page a few times and saw that they're some women on his page showing a lot of there "assets". After a while it started to bug me because we just had a baby and I feel that it's inappropriate so I asked if he knew the girls and he said no. I felt that they should be deleted and it turned into an argument so he did it out of anger and blocked me from his friends list. I was pissed because I felt like his fb is so important to him that he needs to hide who's on his page from me so he doesn't have to hear it, I mean if they're not family or friends and you just added them then it shouldn't be a problem unfriending them but to him it was such a big deal so I got upset and deleted him off my page. Im just tired of dealing with all the b.s. am I wrong? It's really bugging me that it's such a big deal to him.

Replies

• GELiz
    by GELiz
    February 2, 2013 at 7:00 PM

NOpe, he's ajerk.

• Nicole1357
    February 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Yes, that is absurd. I'm more of a social butterfly and have a lot of male friends. If any of them made my husband uncomfortable, I definitely would delete them especially if I did not know them personally.

• JeremysMom
    February 2, 2013 at 7:05 PM
    He probably feels like because you are insecure then he is being punished.
  • PrincessButton
    February 2, 2013 at 7:05 PM

My SO and I deleted ours months ago. We weren't having any problems but it just seemed like a waste of time. I've seen it cause a lot of unessasary stress in others relationships and it just isnt worth it. Can pople have FB and be adult about things yes but not many do. I don't really care that you've been to the gym every day this week nor do I care to see the results of tight buns. You got wasted last night and need to tell the world? Wow, that is someone I can respect, NOT! FB isnothing but people looking for attention in my opinion.

• Mom7142
    by Mom7142
    February 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM
    Stick to your guns!
  • momtimesx4

Most of those people with a pair of tits as profile photo are scams and use tits to get people to friend them and then they datamine/spam away.

• MADMomma1975a

I feel your pain there sister.  My husband got real big into fb right around the time I was pregs with our first & it became a REALLY BIG problem in our relationship.  Unfortunately, I dont have any advice about getting him to give up his account or culling some of the inappropriate "friends" because it's still a thorn in my side

• theirmommy04
    February 2, 2013 at 7:08 PM
    His reaction makes me suspicious...
  • brannew
    by brannew
    February 2, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Facebook ruins many relationships.  Just ask any divorce lawyer.  Since he blocked you, the mother of his child, it shows how immature he is and I would question your relationship.  Good Luck.

• brannew
    by brannew
    February 2, 2013 at 7:11 PM

And she is being punished for him feeding her insecurity......and the cycle goes round.....

Quoting JeremysMom:

He probably feels like because you are insecure then he is being punished.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN