Love & Marriage

1der1
Does your SO expect you to be his house b****? WHat good is it to be a house b**** anyway?
by 1der1
February 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Sorry....let me rephrase that.  Didn't mean to offend anyone?  His house WIFE/GIRLFRIEND?

Does your SO expect you to be his house bitch?  You know...cook and clean and just be there for him and the kids at all times.  Or do you feel that you are trapped?    What good is it for your relationship to be the house bitch?

Replies

• Mandymb
    by Mandymb
    February 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM
    house bitch? IM his wife and i cook and clean for my family but because i want too not because he expects it. he helps out too.
  • Alwayscheerful
    February 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    That's what I am.
  • Alwayscheerful
    February 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    That's what I am.
  • brittney28
    February 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    I'm a house WIFE, I cook, clean, take care of errands and laundry. He helps with all that stuff too. If he considered me a house BITCH we would not be married.
  • mrssummerlin
    February 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    I'm not a house bitch. I'm his wife.
  • smurfy88
    February 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM
    Yep, I love it
  • EmmaZate
    February 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM
    Ha. No. I stay at home right now because the doctor put me out of work with the pregnancy. He also has me mostly on bedrest so my husband does most of the house work. He also works 2 jobs. He leaves at 5 am and doesn't actually come home till close to 11 most nights. It's rough, but he never complains.
  • EsmeVincent
    February 1, 2013 at 3:21 PM
    Dh doesn't EXPECT it but I am a SAHM so I already do all those things....if I can't or don't then its not that big a deal cause he will pick up the slack. Right now dh has the flu and is in bed so he's not doing much at the moment
  • CrazyLife1996
    I'm definitely not his housebitch. I'm his wife and he would never disrespect me.

Everything I do is because I enjoy doing it not because he expects it.
  • 1der1
    by 1der1

do you feel trapped?  Like you can never go out and do anything for yourself?

Quoting Alwayscheerful:

That's what I am.

Love & Marriage