Love & Marriage

heartagram_girl
Does you and DH/SO have a sweet ritual?
February 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM

We do. Every night before we go to sleep, he will curl up next to me and kiss my back 4 times. 1 for the day we met, 1 for the day we got married, 1 for the day we found out I was preggo, and 1 for all the future milestones we will meet.

I cant sleep unless he kisses my back. He cant either.

What other kind of rituals do you and your SO do that are really sweet and somewhat corny?

Replies

• MomToovey
    February 2, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Aww, that's cute!

We probably do, we're very routine oriented people, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

• mewebb82
    February 2, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    I am married to the least romantic man ever. There is one thing he does that might not seem like much to others but it means a lot to me. It started when we were dating. I was about to start chemo when my husband moved in with me. Every time I had a rough day or a rough night, he would ask me what I needed. He'd do whatever he could to help and then he'd sit next to me and say, "you happy?" Since then it has become less of a comfort thing and more of him just checking in. Every major event in our lives has been followed by him sitting next to me and asking, "you happy?" He said it when we bought a house, when we bought my minivan, after the birth of each of our 2 children, when I started a business, when he decided to take a promotion last month, and after some smaller events too.

Love & Marriage