February 1, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Replies

• MixedCooke
    February 1, 2013 at 2:22 AM

zoo because there is more diversity.

• clynn79
    by clynn79
    February 1, 2013 at 2:32 AM
    My children Love the Zoo. We live close to Cincinnati zoo well bout an hour drive.
  • 2lilmamas
    February 1, 2013 at 5:37 AM
    Both
  • MrsApple
    February 1, 2013 at 5:49 AM

The zoo though the aquarium is nice once in awhile.

• Monica_0812
    February 1, 2013 at 7:53 AM
    Zoo (:
  • MagicTemptation
    February 1, 2013 at 8:14 AM

The zoo. We buy year passes every year. It gets us in the Audubon Zoo, Aquarium and Incettorium for a year. 

The zoo is my favorite. The Aquarium of America's is nice, needs to be updated. However we love the new bird room. It is like a sanctuary, the can move about us freely and we can feed them. The kids love it. At the Incettorium they have all kinds of different rooms, but I think the butterfly room is awesome! Plus there is the added bonus of the cafeteria, they serve different types of bugs on the menu! 

When we do the Aqurium, we make a day of it and go hang out in the French Quarter as well. 

• VirgoMom07
    February 1, 2013 at 8:15 AM
    Aquarium. Watching the fish swim around is soothing to me. My favorite is the one in Myrtle Beach.
  • Titana
    by Titana
    February 1, 2013 at 8:17 AM
    Zoo but the aquarium is closer.
  • erienne06
    February 1, 2013 at 8:18 AM
    Zoo
  • deadlights86
    February 1, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Quoting clynn79:

My children Love the Zoo. We live close to Cincinnati zoo well bout an hour drive.

I'm about 30 minutes from the cincinnati zoo. =)

I like it cause its cheaper than the aquarium. Damn thing costs almost 20 bucks a person and its not even that interesting.

Love & Marriage