Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Hottmomma607
Are you the outdoors type?
February 1, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Replies

• KatherineM
    February 1, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Yes I love being outside with my boys I now live in a state were it is beautiful year round (Hawaii) so we are outside everyday

• AimSnapHolz
    February 1, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Sort of. I love to be outside when the weather's nice. But I've never been camping, or hiking, or anything like that. I'm not against it, just haven't ever been.

• KimTaylor76
    February 1, 2013 at 1:43 AM
    Never? I didnt even know that was possible lol you'll have to try it some day!

Quoting AimSnapHolz:

Sort of. I love to be outside when the weather's nice. But I've never been camping, or hiking, or anything like that. I'm not against it, just haven't ever been.

• KimTaylor76
    February 1, 2013 at 1:45 AM
    I love being outdoors! Where I live is beautiful and perfect for camping, hiking, rock climbing, going to the lake... every summer there's a place we go to that you hike up into a canyon to some water holes and a stream. Basically my favorite place ever :)
  • pittymama
    February 1, 2013 at 2:17 AM

love it. haven't been able to do it much but love it!

• MixedCooke
    February 1, 2013 at 2:29 AM

not a fan of camping and hiking but i do enjoy gardening and going to parks. 

• MrsApple
    February 1, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Yes!We love to spend as much time outdoors as possible.We love biking,hiking,jogging,and just playing outside!

• barrelracer1699
    February 1, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Yes I love to go be outside with my horses as much as possiable. Love camping with my horses.

• angelmommy2806
    February 1, 2013 at 6:36 AM
    Love it! My skids have never been camping and since we have custody I can't wait to take them this summer!
  • TheMommaJessie
    February 1, 2013 at 6:43 AM

yup

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts