Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Hottmomma607
Are you the outdoors type?
February 1, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Replies

• KatherineM
    February 1, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Yes I love being outside with my boys I now live in a state were it is beautiful year round (Hawaii) so we are outside everyday

• AimSnapHolz
    February 1, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Sort of. I love to be outside when the weather's nice. But I've never been camping, or hiking, or anything like that. I'm not against it, just haven't ever been.

• KimTaylor76
    February 1, 2013 at 1:43 AM
    Never? I didnt even know that was possible lol you'll have to try it some day!

Quoting AimSnapHolz:

Sort of. I love to be outside when the weather's nice. But I've never been camping, or hiking, or anything like that. I'm not against it, just haven't ever been.

• KimTaylor76
    February 1, 2013 at 1:45 AM
    I love being outdoors! Where I live is beautiful and perfect for camping, hiking, rock climbing, going to the lake... every summer there's a place we go to that you hike up into a canyon to some water holes and a stream. Basically my favorite place ever :)
  • pittymama
    February 1, 2013 at 2:17 AM

love it. haven't been able to do it much but love it!

• MixedCooke
    February 1, 2013 at 2:29 AM

not a fan of camping and hiking but i do enjoy gardening and going to parks. 

• MrsApple
    February 1, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Yes!We love to spend as much time outdoors as possible.We love biking,hiking,jogging,and just playing outside!

• barrelracer1699
    February 1, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Yes I love to go be outside with my horses as much as possiable. Love camping with my horses.

• angelmommy2806
    February 1, 2013 at 6:36 AM
    Love it! My skids have never been camping and since we have custody I can't wait to take them this summer!
  • TheMommaJessie
    February 1, 2013 at 6:43 AM

yup

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN