Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
KimTaylor76
I'll redeem my hubby now lol
January 30, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Last night I put a post about how I'm starting to resent my dh, I'll be honest, it was a really bad week for me and it wasn't fair to him for me to just go off like that about him. I appreciate your input on it :) but now I feel guilty lol. I asked him this morning why he switched to graveyard and he told me it was for the pay raise, he wants to make enough so I can quit and be a SAHM. He's been trying harder than I knew to get a different job and he actually has an interview at a distribution center soon. He could tell I was having a rough time and he stayed up all day to help with ds and spend time with us, even took us to dinner and now he's got to work all night on two hours of sleep. Anyway, I feel guilty now and I just want y'all to know, I am really lucky to have him and I'm just a whiner lol. K thanks everyone!

Replies

• PrdNate
    by PrdNate
    January 30, 2013 at 7:26 AM
    A lot of us are quick to criticize before we know the whole story -- sounds like you have a good man (who may need to communicate a little better in the future). Every marriage goes through its ups and downs -- I'm glad everything is good again!!
  • nsparky1964
    January 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM
    This

Quoting PrdNate:

A lot of us are quick to criticize before we know the whole story -- sounds like you have a good man (who may need to communicate a little better in the future). Every marriage goes through its ups and downs -- I'm glad everything is good again!!

• tiredmama42
    January 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Its normal..  we all do it.  Some days we cant live without them and others we would like to tazer their butts.  Lol

• 247beachbumz
    January 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Lol...nothing wrong with venting...isn't that hy we r all on here? Hope n pray hubby's interview goes well :-)

• ttc1rainbow
    January 30, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Couldn't have said it better! I know I've done it to my DH. And felt terrible after...He definitely sounds like a good man :) 

Quoting PrdNate:

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts