Featured Posts
2lilmamas
Have you filed for your taxes yet?
January 29, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Have you filed your taxes yet?

Replies

• liams_mama12
    January 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Well I hope everything works out for all 4 of you ! I know that it can be tough trying to get a 9 and 10 year old to start over..... my mom made us move from Georgia all the way to New York when I was in the 10th grade.. I was almost 16. I absolutely hated it but it was def worth it. If we didn't move I wouldn't have met Matthew or have our wonderful son.... it took years to get used to the change but sometimes I miss the simplicity of things. We recieved our W2's today and I can't wait to move on !!!! New York is such a drag -_- Seattle seems so much more laid back... I know it rains a lot but I love the rain. I'm just looking forward to change..... Good luck in all that you do ! Being a SAHM would be wonderful !!!! I'm sure the kids would enjoy that ! 

Quoting TJandKarasMom:

I want a fresh start too!! But DH disagrees. Our kids are 9 and 10 and not "ours" (one mine, one his) so he thinks it would be too difficult to start fresh somewhere else. He is considering moving away, but in our state (we live in a small state so nothing is more than a couple hours away, lol). So maybe we will consider that this summer, I would love for him to get a job where I can be a SAHM and maybe homeschool if our kids don't want to go to a new school...but I don't think that will happen in this economy.

Good for you for getting this chance to make a better life for your family!

Quoting liams_mama12:

I haven't even recieved our W2's yet.... I normally would'nt care when I get them but me and hubby are using that money to leave to Seattle. We're starting fresh and its so exciting !!! We just need to pay the movers so we could get out and have a better life for out son Liam :) It's not about shopping or anything these simple minded females out here have. I actually want to better my family :)

• 2lilmamas
    January 31, 2013 at 12:21 AM
    No still waiting on papers.
  • 2lilmamas
    February 10, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    Finally yes.
  • mamabearlehman
    February 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Yep and already have my return. Woo Hoo!

• MomRocs1102
    February 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM

nope, getting to that this week hopefully

• MagicTemptation
    February 11, 2013 at 12:53 AM

I filed last week. I am getting a nice little bit back, but my S/O hasn't filed yet, he is probably going to owe, so we will pay what he owes with what I get.

• rstuart66
    February 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Already done, glad it's over.  Time to pay some credit cards down....

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts