Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
shann77
unlikable family????
by shann77
January 29, 2013 at 9:33 AM

who here has a family member that they cant stand? my sil drives me nuts, we spend a lot of time with family and her presence makes me cringe!

Replies

• jcm28
    by jcm28
    January 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    Why is it that the inlaws always think we control our husband from seeing thier family ? Lol

Quoting klbetts:

The best thing I can say about my mil is that she has 4 wonderful children. She likes to blame me for DH not wanting to be around her. She seems to think I can control my hubbys thoughts.

• alciedalcie
    January 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM
    Mil.. have had issues off and on for past 14 years... we go through phases of not talking.like now now..not even sure What I've done this time around.
  • Due9
    by Due9
    January 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Me. My SIL is unfriendly and a bit snarky. She is also a know-it-all. Why couldn't I be blessed with a friendly SIL?

At least she lives far away :)

• KyrinM
    by KyrinM
    January 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I guess I am lucky, I adore everyone in DH family & they seem to love me back.  My ExDH family & I, was another story, we both hated his stepmother...sadly when his father died the estate was left to her in a living trust, so he still has to be nice to her to get his inheritance.

• Bradya
    by Bradya
    January 30, 2013 at 1:57 PM
    I have cousins like four or five one my dads side of the family that I cant stand ugg i stay away from them have not talk to them in like five years

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts