Love & Marriage

sevensmommy
Weird thought or Question. (Warning)
January 26, 2013 at 6:49 PM

This might be a little weird but oh well. I honestly dont think I have ever had an orgasm I try to I really do I try focusing in on it and I try to imagine things such as fantasies but it still doesnt work I have been faking orgasms for about a year and a half now with my husband and the man before him. Not only that but my husband tries to go on forever so that its more intense for him and so he can make me "climax" more than once and it seems to go on forever and by the time its over im just annoyed and when he does something I like he stops and moves on or he climaxs before i get into it. I dont know what to do I feel like somelthing is wrong with me.

Replies

• AlannaMaria
    January 26, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    Try using cock rings, you being on top, intense for her lube or his& hers, more oral, toys.. You have to tell him what you like and don't like and experiment knew things.
  • Bl3ss3dMommi
    January 26, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    I'm almost 28 and have only orgasmed once in my life i was 16 and don't it myself i trend to block it out from sexual abuse but can't get over it no matter how hard i try i can get right there but can't release and its super annoying. So its not un common allot of women apparently don't O.
  • sevensmommy
    January 26, 2013 at 7:02 PM
    Thanks that helps ive been trying to find toys that id like so we will see how that goes. Ive had some sexual abuse in the past and sometimes when we are in the moment thats all I can think of and I shutter and his touch so I think that could be part of it.
  • Iconoclast
    January 26, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I am going to suggest head. It works almost every time for me, you have nothing to think about but your own enjoyment. Tell your hubby to take his time, go slow and see what is right and what is not so right . Direct him and I think you will get the result you are looking for. Good luck.
  • Dimples303
    January 26, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I use a toy that is a cock ring with a bullet attached and it is AMAZING! Some women have a hard time having an orgasm without clitoral stimulation so try something like that!!

• AlannaMaria
    January 26, 2013 at 8:17 PM
    That's probably a HUGE part if it. When he does certain things to you it triggers something and brings you right back to when you were sexually abused and then you can't get that out of your head and it's over for you.. Have you ever gone to therapy for it? You probably never will be able to enjoy sex if you don't somehow let go of those feelings, it will haunt you and never allow you to enjoy pleasure.

Quoting sevensmommy:

Thanks that helps ive been trying to find toys that id like so we will see how that goes. Ive had some sexual abuse in the past and sometimes when we are in the moment thats all I can think of and I shutter and his touch so I think that could be part of it.
  • hollydaze1974
    January 26, 2013 at 8:40 PM
    Announce loudly "Don't you stop!"
    Women are somehow trained to be quiet. VOCALIZE, girl! Direct him!

I can't get off without clitoral and vaginal stimulation. I take care of myself while we have sex. We throw toys in, too... ( lil hint : KY's Intense....TOTALLY worth the money !)

Can you cum alone? If you don't know, explore alone so you can yell those commands out!

And make yourself a promise: no more faking!
    Some nights I've had to tell my husband " sorry, hon, it's just not gonna happen"
    He survives.
  • aimesnyc
    Amy
    January 26, 2013 at 8:58 PM
    Be more vocal. When he does something you like, tell him. Tell him to slow down if you want him too, etc. He won't known how to please you if you never let him know what works for you.
  • OHgirlinCA
    January 26, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    Two words... Clitoral stimulation!
  • hollydaze1974
    January 26, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    I was raped. My husband was told before we ever got to sex what never to do or say or I'd just leave him high and dry in the bedroom. The rules about ""my triggers" are very clear. They have never been breeched. Why? Because I know what they were and more importantly, I TOLD him so it wouldn't happen accidentally . I'm sorry and good luck

Quoting AlannaMaria:

That's probably a HUGE part if it. When he does certain things to you it triggers something and brings you right back to when you were sexually abused and then you can't get that out of your head and it's over for you.. Have you ever gone to therapy for it? You probably never will be able to enjoy sex if you don't somehow let go of those feelings, it will haunt you and never allow you to enjoy pleasure.

Quoting sevensmommy:

Love & Marriage