Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
1stTimeMom1982
Open Marriage *edit*
January 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM

In your honest opinion how do you feel about open marriage? There was a episode on Ricki Lake the other day and I'm still amazed. *On the open marriage aspect I think I should let it be known that these people were already married for about 12 yrs before they started having a open marriage. At that point they had 3 kids and didn't want to get divorced.*

Also would any of you swing with your husband or have a threesome?

I know these are personal questions so if you don't feel comfortable answering feel free to inbox me.

Replies

• lucky2Beeme
    January 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I would never take part in an open marriage. I don't believe in them. I would feel I wasn't enough for my husband. I would leave before consenting to be in one. Threesome NEVER There is no way . That is strictly fantasy material in my world.

• lapcounter
    January 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I saw that, those people were whack. They should just live together and I agree with that older lady in the audience, they don't have a marriage.

Quoting 1stTimeMom1982:

In your honest opinion how do you feel about open marriage? There was a episode on Ricki Lake the other day and I'm still amazed.

Also would any of you swing with your husband or have a threesome?

I know these are personal questions so if you don't feel comfortable answering feel free to inbox me.

• RheaF
    by RheaF
    January 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Honestly? I feel like, why even get married if you want to run around like your single?

IDK, in my marriage it is my husband and I. There is no need or desire for anyone or anything else in there. If either of us even suggested it, there would be cause for some huge problems.

• i.heart.myboys
    January 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    I feel the same way. I can't believe people would 'share' their spouses.

Quoting RheaF:

Honestly? I feel like, why even get married if you want to run around like your single?

IDK, in my marriage it is my husband and I. There is no need or desire for anyone or anything else in there. If either of us even suggested it, there would be cause for some huge problems.

• lillybug222
    January 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    I believe it's unbiblical.

I am shocked to know Ricki Lake is still on.
  • Mrsfarr
    by Mrsfarr
    January 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    Neither of these would work in my marriage. Husband and I are both sexually lazy.
    We stopped in the middle of sex once because it was taking too long. If we brought another person into that, we'd both just lay there and wait for orgasms.
  • Mommy980106
    January 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    I would be heartbroken if my husband even suggested it.
  • ttc1rainbow
    January 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I have no disrespect for those that are, but it certainly isn't for me. Nor is a threesome. I have no interest in sharing my husband! But, it is a fun fantasy now and then...but nothing more.

• momromtheheart
    January 26, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    God say when we get marry your body belong to your husband and his belong to you,
  • MagicTemptation
    January 26, 2013 at 10:57 AM

We are in a monogoumous relationship. However we both hold the belief that we are capable of loving more than one person without taking something away from the other. We would never "swing" or just have sex with someone just for the physical aspect. 

We have talked about the possibility that if we both fell in love with another woman(I am bi), and she with us, it would be something we might explore. But we have no intention on going out and looking. It would have to be a relationship between the 3, not just sex. 

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN