Love & Marriage

anotherandree
Jealous much?
January 26, 2013 at 12:10 AM

My husband just finished a job working at a hotel (yay!). He sets up audio/visual stuff for conferences and such.  One set of offices were being renovated so they moved people into guest rooms for a temporary fix.  There is an older woman that has a crush on my husband.  A few weeks ago, my husband's crew had some downtime and she asked him if he wanted to come back to her room/office to watch TV.  DH politely declined.  Well, today, she called him into her office/room (after finding out he today was his last day), gave him a huge hug, and then gave him her HOME cell number!  My husband threw it away before he left work, but I laughed and said that he should have brought it home so I could text her and see if she wanted to get together and become GREAT friends! LOL!  We had a great laugh over the situation!

A couple friend that we told the story to, said that he would have never told his wife about any of it.  The wife agreed that she would not want to know because she would have gotten angry and it would have caused a huge fight.

What would you have done in the situation?  Gotten angry at your husband or laughed it off?

Replies

• mama2ameira
    January 26, 2013 at 12:12 AM
    I would have gotten upset at first , but then laughed it off
  • supermomz25
    January 26, 2013 at 12:15 AM

I would have laughed it off. at least he told you right away and you were able to laugh together about it.

• pittymama
    January 26, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Quoting mama2ameira:

I would have gotten upset at first , but then laughed it off

• inlovewithmy2
    January 26, 2013 at 12:19 AM

laughed it off

• MrsImperfect
    January 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM
    A young woman I would of been mad. He should of told her he was happily married. Older woman he should have told her the same but that would of been a laugh.
  • shadow_lark
    January 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM
    I would have, and have in the past, laughed it off. If people want to crush on my Dh then thats their problem. They are wasting their time because he is not going to leave me or cheat. And getting angry at him for something he has no control over is pointless.
  • jacandjay
    January 26, 2013 at 12:22 AM
    Hey he did the right thing so no big deal :)
  • C.Fleury
    January 26, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    I would've laughed it off :)
  • anotherandree
    January 26, 2013 at 12:27 AM

That was my thought too!  She was the one making an ass of herself KNOWING he was married!  Plus, dh gets SO embarassed around women I could only imagine how uncomfortable he was! 

Quoting shadow_lark:

I would have, and have in the past, laughed it off. If people want to crush on my Dh then thats their problem. They are wasting their time because he is not going to leave me or cheat. And getting angry at him for something he has no control over is pointless.

• huntmom1104
    January 26, 2013 at 1:40 AM

laughed it off completly had this samething happen alot but he was so right letting u kno

Love & Marriage