Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
kjl1975
Communication with husband
by kjl1975
January 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM

One night I sat on the couch in my t-shirt and undies.  My husband informed me I was gross and he cannot sit on the couch unless there is a blanket on it.  He has to clean it before he can sit on it.  I blew up and he was being disrespectful to me.  He said I was overreacting.  Was I wrong?  

We struggle with communication.  I have asked him to see a family counselor before it is too late.  He refuses to go, because we do not need it.

Replies

• MrsApple
    January 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Why did he feel the need to make a big deal about it?Why did he have an issue with it period?He was totally overreacting.

• charliebean
    January 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    So... He can stick his dick in there, but it can't be on the couch?
  • TommyAbby
    January 25, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Why don't you bring it up to him that you BOTH need to see someone to learn how to communicate properly? 

• Thelmama

He does not make sense.

• TommyAbby

I literally LOL'ed. I was thinking the same thing. 

Quoting charliebean:

• DragonMother10
    January 25, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    Does he have OCD?
  • kjl1975
    by kjl1975
    January 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

This is one of many of incidents.  I get so upset when he makes comments like this that I yell.  He calls me crazy and it goes down hill from there.  

• charliebean
    January 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM

He sounds awesome and I'm so jealous that I didn't get to him and marry him first.

Quoting kjl1975:

This is one of many of incidents.  I get so upset when he makes comments like this that I yell.  He calls me crazy and it goes down hill from there.  

• Hottmomma607
    January 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM
    I'm confused on that one too!

Quoting charliebean:

• TexasWife
    January 25, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Is he saying things to get a rise out of you? I know it is hard but yelling does nothing but cause more problems. I use to yell. My thing is though. If my husband saw me in a t-shirt and panties he would be talking about how to get them off of me. Not how gross I was.  That is something else that just didn't sit well with me.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts