Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
kjl1975
Communication with husband
by kjl1975
January 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM

One night I sat on the couch in my t-shirt and undies.  My husband informed me I was gross and he cannot sit on the couch unless there is a blanket on it.  He has to clean it before he can sit on it.  I blew up and he was being disrespectful to me.  He said I was overreacting.  Was I wrong?  

We struggle with communication.  I have asked him to see a family counselor before it is too late.  He refuses to go, because we do not need it.

Replies

• MrsApple
    January 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Why did he feel the need to make a big deal about it?Why did he have an issue with it period?He was totally overreacting.

• charliebean
    January 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    So... He can stick his dick in there, but it can't be on the couch?
  • TommyAbby
    January 25, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Why don't you bring it up to him that you BOTH need to see someone to learn how to communicate properly? 

• Thelmama

He does not make sense.

• TommyAbby

I literally LOL'ed. I was thinking the same thing. 

Quoting charliebean:

• DragonMother10
    January 25, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    Does he have OCD?
  • kjl1975
    by kjl1975
    January 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

This is one of many of incidents.  I get so upset when he makes comments like this that I yell.  He calls me crazy and it goes down hill from there.  

• charliebean
    January 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM

He sounds awesome and I'm so jealous that I didn't get to him and marry him first.

Quoting kjl1975:

This is one of many of incidents.  I get so upset when he makes comments like this that I yell.  He calls me crazy and it goes down hill from there.  

• Hottmomma607
    January 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM
    I'm confused on that one too!

Quoting charliebean:

• TexasWife
    January 25, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Is he saying things to get a rise out of you? I know it is hard but yelling does nothing but cause more problems. I use to yell. My thing is though. If my husband saw me in a t-shirt and panties he would be talking about how to get them off of me. Not how gross I was.  That is something else that just didn't sit well with me.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN