Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
SuperMom2433
I feel bad. :(
January 25, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Some of you know about hubby leaving for the weekend today. Well, last night him and I got the kids in bed and enjoyed some beers with each other while we talked and had a good time. Our son woke up, hes 16 months, so I went in to lay with him to get him to go back to sleep. I ended up falling asleep on accident. Dark room, comfy bed, snuggly baby...def hard not to fall asleep. Anyhow, I wake up to find that hubby had already gone to bed. :(. It was def late but he's never just gone to bed. He's usually come and woke me up. When I went to bed I asked him why he didn't come get me and he just said he was tired. That's fine. He was super sweet and we cuddled. Then this am he mentioned how it kind of upset him that I fell asleep. He said he got tired of waiting for me. :(. I feel bad. He really should have come and woke me up. Its not like I did it on purpose.

Replies

• hollydaze1974
    January 25, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    Doesn't sound like your fault at all. Especially if he usually wakes you. Noone is responsible for falling asleep, if a spouse wants you up after getting an LO settled, he should get you.
    Don't feel bad, he made the choice... Not you. You were unconscience.
  • xoxRachelxox
    January 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I agree with you, he should have come in and woke you up. I probably would have fallen asleep as well. 

• SuperMom2433
    January 25, 2013 at 12:31 PM
    He usually does. It was so strange that he didn't come wake me up. I think he was mad at the time. I can understand his frustration because we were starting to get pretty dirty with our talking before little man woke up.

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

I agree with you, he should have come in and woke you up. I probably would have fallen asleep as well. 

• xoxRachelxox
    January 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Well then, he really should have woken you up! 

I don't know, maybe in his mind he thought since you accidentally fell asleep you didn't want to have sex with him? Who knows... Maybe he was thinking well, if she really wanted to, she would have stayed awake? Not realizing how easy it is to fall asleep when laying down with the kids. 

Quoting SuperMom2433:

He usually does. It was so strange that he didn't come wake me up. I think he was mad at the time. I can understand his frustration because we were starting to get pretty dirty with our talking before little man woke up.

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

• SuperMom2433
    January 25, 2013 at 1:12 PM
    Pretty sure that's what it was. He's fallen asleep with the kids before so he knows what it's like but I dont think he really thought about it. I def wouldn't have turned him down if he would have woken me up.

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

Well then, he really should have woken you up! 

I don't know, maybe in his mind he thought since you accidentally fell asleep you didn't want to have sex with him? Who knows... Maybe he was thinking well, if she really wanted to, she would have stayed awake? Not realizing how easy it is to fall asleep when laying down with the kids. 

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

• connie45
    January 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Whats there to feel bad about?  You both drank, it was late, you are tired... 

If thats the worst either of you have to complain about - you are fortunate. 

• mghtymffn
    January 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

you both discuss it then life moves on..........the end.

• biancalina20
    January 25, 2013 at 9:44 PM
    Aww that sucks. Im sure u will get another chance.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN