Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
momof2.5girls
for the older cms
January 24, 2013 at 11:31 PM
What 1 thing would u bring back from the old days? I WOULD BRING BACK TWIN BEDS FOR HUSBANDS AND WIVES!

Replies

• pitremom
    January 24, 2013 at 11:45 PM
    I would bring back cheap prices at the gas pumps an in the grocery stores lol!!!
  • raegan1221
    January 24, 2013 at 11:47 PM
    I would rather just knock out so much of the dependency on so much technology haha. I sound sooo old but my cell phone just flat out confuses me!!!
  • hollydaze1974
    January 24, 2013 at 11:47 PM
    Kids have to sleep in the attic/ loft.... Not sneaking out then!
  • ericaaf
    by ericaaf
    January 24, 2013 at 11:59 PM

i HATE texting....what happened to the good old days when you picked up a phone to talk to someone...

• Anryan
    by Anryan
    January 25, 2013 at 1:23 AM

being able to play outside after dark as kids while parents sat outside and drank beer and talked...ya i'm old lol

• pittymama
    January 25, 2013 at 1:40 AM

my parents were like this and i can't wait to be like this haha

Quoting Anryan:

being able to play outside after dark as kids while parents sat outside and drank beer and talked...ya i'm old lol

• thatgirl70
    January 25, 2013 at 2:54 AM

LOL we actually have twin beds, though they are pushed together. We got Tempurpedics, so we wanted to be able to control them separately.

As for your question, nothing comes to mind. Guess I'm not old enough (40s). :p

• lapcounter
    January 25, 2013 at 5:49 AM
    Moms being moms and wives, I super old fashions.
  • RheaF
    by RheaF
    January 25, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Nieghboors helping each other(or heck, just knowingyour name). Being able to let your kids play outside till dark by themselves without worry.

• ReadWriteLuv
    January 25, 2013 at 9:26 AM

When I was in high school gas was .89 a gallon and milk was .97.

Quoting pitremom:

I would bring back cheap prices at the gas pumps an in the grocery stores lol!!!

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts