Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
momof2.5girls
for the older cms
January 24, 2013 at 11:31 PM
What 1 thing would u bring back from the old days? I WOULD BRING BACK TWIN BEDS FOR HUSBANDS AND WIVES!

Replies

• TJandKarasMom
    January 26, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    I'm not very old, but I am old fashioned. I would bring back moms being SAHMs, barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen is where I would love to be! Instead I have to work and live with my mil bc our economy sucks so bad DH and I make together what one person should make, and it still isn't enough for us to buy a house. I want to get pregnant again sooo bad but it's not a choice while we live with mil, and since we can't find better jobs-even though we both have college degrees- we are stuck. We could rent but we hate to throw the money away. I wish DH could work a normal 9-5 job and I would have his glass of whisky for him when he walked in the door, with dinner in the oven and a couple kids crawling around (and our bigger kids nicely doing their homework at the table or playing with the little ones). If my life could be in black and white and I vacuumed in high heels, I would be beyond happy, lmao. I'm sure it wouldn't be as I imagine, but it would be what I want.
  • i.heart.myboys
    January 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM
    This happened and I'm not that old!

Quoting Anryan:

being able to play outside after dark as kids while parents sat outside and drank beer and talked...ya i'm old lol

• mlbros
    by mlbros
    January 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I wish that parents would teach their children respect for others and that includes respect fpr private property.  Also it was so great growing up where we could play outside after dark and not be afraid.  We knew our neighbors and respected the adults and we knew the rules.  My family had an unspoken rule that we did not do anything that would embarass ourselves and our family.

• MomToovey
    January 26, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    Lol! I just appreciate technology free time...she says as she types from her phone
  • momromtheheart
    January 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM
    Gas and food
    prices
  • Susie140
    January 27, 2013 at 8:37 PM

OLD PRICES ON GAS, FOOD, SMOKES, NO CELL PHONES, COMPUTERS. FAMILY TIME WHERE YOU SIT DOWN AS A FAMILY FOR DINNER. KIDS BROUGHT UP TO RESPECT AN MIND THERE ELDERS.

• catherine595
    January 28, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Gas prices lower for sunday drives,and lower prices for food and clothes.

• earthsangel2006
    January 29, 2013 at 4:30 AM
    I'm not that old, but I would bring back women being adept with the needle and thread for their families instead of financial gain. Lower food and gas prices. Low crime rates and safer neighborhoods.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts