Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
mommyinthe303
Feb 14th
January 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM

What kind of plans do you have for your valentine? I am doing a photo shoot a boudoir shoot for mine and giving him a little black book. HEE HEE

Replies

• EsmeVincent
    January 24, 2013 at 5:05 PM
    No idea
  • Mrsfarr
    by Mrsfarr
    January 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM
    Same thing we always do... Absolutely nothing.

But he knows I hate valentines day so he's purposely not made a big deal about it.
  • mommyinthe303
    January 24, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Awhhh I am so sorry to hear this. I love that day. I try to do something nice for him every year.

Quoting Mrsfarr:

But he knows I hate valentines day so he's purposely not made a big deal about it.

• mom_of_one_2010
    January 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM
    It will be our 4 year anniversary and we might do dinner and a movie if dh dose not have to go out of town
  • Mrsfarr
    by Mrsfarr
    January 24, 2013 at 5:16 PM
    It annoys me. You're basically being told you have to love someone on this particular day and if you don't bring them a handful of dying nature and some bad candy, you're a jerk. Too much pressure, not enough thought.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Awhhh I am so sorry to hear this. I love that day. I try to do something nice for him every year.

Quoting Mrsfarr:

• mommyinthe303
    January 24, 2013 at 5:25 PM
    I'm so sorry you feel that way. I do things daily for my hubby but that day i try to do something fun and such for him. Is be happy with a movie but this year I'm going to do the photo shoot. I love him so much it don't matter what day it is but it gives me an excuse to send him flowers chocolates or anything else to make him geek extra special on Valentines day.

Quoting Mrsfarr:

It annoys me. You're basically being told you have to love someone on this particular day and if you don't bring them a handful of dying nature and some bad candy, you're a jerk. Too much pressure, not enough thought.

Quoting mommyinthe303:

Quoting Mrsfarr:

• jbjb1024
    January 24, 2013 at 5:50 PM
    That's my due date. So I won't be doing anything
  • mommagirl77
    January 24, 2013 at 5:53 PM
    We will be celebrating early. On Feb 3rd. That's our 10 year anniversary =) probably dinner and shopping (with kids). I EBF so we have to bring the baby. And our 10yo DD will come too.
  • pmsforlife
    January 24, 2013 at 5:58 PM
    Omg I'm doing a photo shoot too! But I don't care about V day cuz my birthday is the day after hehe
  • ReadWriteLuv
    January 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM
    Feb 14th is no more than another day on the calendar, really. I refuse to pay inflated prices for items sold on a day created by the retail industry to make us spend money after Christmas and break stores out of their January slump.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts