Love & Marriage

HyrulianHeroine
Corny Spouses
January 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Whats the last romantic thing your DH has said to you that absolutely made your heart melt and made you form the biggest smile :)  that corny, but beautiful something you would hear from a romance film or read in a novel. 

Last night in the shower my hubby heard me crying and holding myself. He knew automatically what was wrong. I have chronic psoriasis on my chest and arms. It comes and goes as it pleases, but when it comes my self-esteem is knocked to the ground. He gave me a towel to come from the shower and he;d me saying "You are still the most beautiful woman in the world. I will always love you no matter what and your skin is just a unique bonus for me." I couldn't help but smile i thought how cute. Well anyways, that's what brought this on lol

Is your DH a sweetheart?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 12% - Only when he wants something.
  2. 87% - He really and truly is :)
  3. 0% - Definately not!

Replies

• roxanna79
    January 24, 2013 at 12:34 PM
    Awww I know how u feel I have psorisis on the palms of my hands. I pretty much have no skin on them right now. I am very concious of it when I am getting change back at stores people have been rude "what the hell is that?" "am I going to catch that?" Or even handed it to hubby so they dont have to risk touching me.

My hubby bless his heart will buy me idk.how many pairs of gloves and say I got these for you to save your hands. He always gets the unlined ones tho which makes it worse.. He tries though. Hugs to you mama

• Armywifeholcomb
    January 24, 2013 at 1:05 PM
    I'll make a joke about his GF, and his reply:
    I don't have a GF anymore, I have my Wife and she's the only woman I need.
    He tells me I'm Pretty and his voice sounds mushy. Lol
    And he'll just start singing country love songs out of nowhere.
  • mamanay041010
    January 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM

My husband said something really sweet, I saw a could who were celebrating 70 years and I asked him what he thought of it, he said "I'd love to married forever" and it was like the sweetest thing to hear, but in only the fashion that is my husband he said " I want to be married as long as the first year takes" he always tries to downplay when he says romantic things especially when he sees I'm being too excited by it 

• HyrulianHeroine
    January 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Aww, the effort is beautiful though :) *Hugs* to you too <3

Quoting roxanna79:

Awww I know how u feel I have psorisis on the palms of my hands. I pretty much have no skin on them right now. I am very concious of it when I am getting change back at stores people have been rude "what the hell is that?" "am I going to catch that?" Or even handed it to hubby so they dont have to risk touching me.

My hubby bless his heart will buy me idk.how many pairs of gloves and say I got these for you to save your hands. He always gets the unlined ones tho which makes it worse.. He tries though. Hugs to you mama

• HyrulianHeroine
    January 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Aww you got yourself a cowboy at heart lol.

Quoting Armywifeholcomb:

• HyrulianHeroine
    January 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM

How cute, that's one of my favorite things to hear. That your Spouse wants to be married for ever. :)

Quoting mamanay041010:

My husband said something really sweet, I saw a could who were celebrating 70 years and I asked him what he thought of it, he said "I'd love to married forever" and it was like the sweetest thing to hear, but in only the fashion that is my husband he said " I want to be married as long as the first year takes" he always tries to downplay when he says romantic things especially when he sees I'm being too excited by it 

• Armywifeholcomb
    January 24, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    Lol oh yes!
    You should see his senior pics! Not so much now but in school lol

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

Aww you got yourself a cowboy at heart lol.

Quoting Armywifeholcomb:

• MomToovey
    January 24, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I don't remember what it was (he actually says a lot of that kind of stuff to me!) but it was recently and very very sweet :)

• la_bella_vita
    January 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Yes, he is very romantic and sweet. I'm very blessed.

• ebbierowe
    January 24, 2013 at 11:26 PM
    The anniversary of when we meet is coming up...the other night dh looked over at me and said..."I have known you 991 weeks and 3 days counting leap years"...

Love & Marriage