Love & Marriage

SuperMom2433
Hubby is leaving for the weekend. :(
January 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM
He's going to play in a hockey tourney. He's leaving tomorrow and won't be back till Sunday. The last time we spent a night away from each other was 5 years ago. I miss him already and hes not even gone yet.

Replies

• furbabymum
    January 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I love it when mine is gone. Junk food and dogs sleeping with me in bed! lol Also, can watch chick flicks and cry without judgment.

• SuperMom2433
    January 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    Lol. I just hate being away from him at night. At least I have my kids to snuggle with. Im going to miss sex...lol.

Quoting furbabymum:

I love it when mine is gone. Junk food and dogs sleeping with me in bed! lol Also, can watch chick flicks and cry without judgment.

• furbabymum
    January 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Hell woman it's one weekend. lol

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Lol. I just hate being away from him at night. At least I have my kids to snuggle with. Im going to miss sex...lol.

Quoting furbabymum:

• SuperMom2433
    January 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    Lol!!! I know. We are very very close, if you get what Im saying.

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting furbabymum:

• furbabymum
    January 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Fraid I don't get it. lol Love mine to death but when he's gone somewhere testifying I love that too. I also have....personal assistance....for when he's unavailable sexually.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting furbabymum:

• SuperMom2433
    January 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    I do too its just not as fun. Ill live...lol.

Quoting furbabymum:

Fraid I don't get it. lol Love mine to death but when he's gone somewhere testifying I love that too. I also have....personal assistance....for when he's unavailable sexually.

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting furbabymum:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting furbabymum:

• EsmeVincent
    January 24, 2013 at 12:28 PM
    How far away is he going? When dh had to travel for work a few years ago he would have to fly from GA to WI and be gone for 24hrs for a meeting(it was based in WI) or he would have to go up for training and be gone a week. The 24hrs was WAY easier than the week. Just think of it this way....atleast its only for the weekend and not a whole week.
  • Krysden
    by Krysden
    January 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I hope you are able to enjoy your weekend (=

• AlannaMaria
    January 24, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    :( I would be sad too. I can't sleep unless my hubs in lying right next to me :) try& stay busy, do you have a friend that would come over and spend the weekend with you?
  • SuperMom2433
    January 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM
    Not far. About an hour and a half. The kids will help the weekend go by fast. Plus, Im thinking of taking the kids to see family about 2.5 hrs away.

Quoting EsmeVincent:

How far away is he going? When dh had to travel for work a few years ago he would have to fly from GA to WI and be gone for 24hrs for a meeting(it was based in WI) or he would have to go up for training and be gone a week. The 24hrs was WAY easier than the week. Just think of it this way....atleast its only for the weekend and not a whole week.

Love & Marriage