Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
mamaof2_loves
Mom or Dad? Ot
January 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Who are you closer to? Your mom or dad?

I have  a great relationship with both, but my dad and i are SUPER SUPER close. Im the offical daddys girl. lol. We have never had a disagreement or agruement. Hes one of my fave people in the world and hes one of the few people I could see and hangout with on a daily basis.

Replies

• AAubrey829
    January 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I guess my mom. My biological dad and I just really started seeing each other again since I had the baby. My mom is kinda flaky so sometimes I see/talk with her all the time and then there are times I can go a few weeks without hearing from her.

I am much closer to my mom's second husband who raised me and my sisters. He is the one I call dad and I talk with him pretty much weekly and see him everytime I am in town visiting. He has been my rock for a very long time and I am very thankful for to have him in my life.

• biancalina20
    January 25, 2013 at 9:48 PM
    Well my mom passed away in 2003. Im getting closer to my dad and building a bong between step mom. :)
  • lageise
    by lageise
    January 25, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I was raised by my dad, so definitely him.  Unfortunately I lost him in 2003.

• CcCwgrl
    by CcCwgrl
    January 25, 2013 at 10:44 PM
    My mom
    My dad passed in 2007
  • soymujer
    January 27, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I'm not close to either one of them.  I was brought up by my grandparents (dad's parents) and so i was really close to my grandma.  I miss her a lot.

• mrsfitz05
    January 27, 2013 at 10:04 PM

I'm close to both and could turn to both for anything. However, my mom lives walking distance away and we are very close.

• Kari_Noelle
    January 27, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Neither

• biancalina20
    January 28, 2013 at 7:25 PM
    My dad and step mom are all I have left..

My mom passed years ago

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN