Love & Marriage

AlannaMaria
Are you..
January 22, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Are you more of a girlie girl or a Tom boy?

Replies

• Anryan
    by Anryan
    January 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM

tom boy lol

• pittymama
    January 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM

50/50 

• AlannaMaria
    January 22, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    Me too! I like to dress up, but not everyday with makeup and all that. I like fishing and guy things too :)

Quoting pittymama:

50/50 

• CcCwgrl
    by CcCwgrl
    January 22, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    Tomboy
  • Armywifeholcomb
    January 22, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    I have my moments of both... More like
    There's a girly girl that has shown herself more and more over the years. But I'm always going to be the girl that likes to ride 4-wheelers, go fishing and camping and all that good stuff!
  • Lorena
    by Lorena
    January 22, 2013 at 7:58 PM
    I'm pretty even. I am comfortable hanging with the guys camping, fishing, tuff trucking, mudding and what not. I however am just as comfortable getting dolled up in my heals.
  • LilTymomma
    January 22, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Tomb boy most of the time. When it comes to dressing up I can be pretty girly.

• AlannaMaria
    January 22, 2013 at 8:00 PM
    I'm excaclty like you :)

Quoting Lorena:

I'm pretty even. I am comfortable hanging with the guys camping, fishing, tuff trucking, mudding and what not. I however am just as comfortable getting dolled up in my heals.
  • gdsTX
    by gdsTX
    January 22, 2013 at 8:04 PM
    Same here. I ride ATVs and horses. I watch sports and play catch. I dress very boyish most of the time.

However, there are times when I do get dressed up and my SO gets to have an eyeful ;)

Quoting Armywifeholcomb:

I have my moments of both... More like

There's a girly girl that has shown herself more and more over the years. But I'm always going to be the girl that likes to ride 4-wheelers, go fishing and camping and all that good stuff!

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    January 22, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    I maybe lean a little more on the tomboyish but ware my heals every chance I get!

Quoting AlannaMaria:

I'm excaclty like you :)

Quoting Lorena:

Love & Marriage