Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
AlannaMaria
Are you..
January 22, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Are you more of a girlie girl or a Tom boy?

Replies

• Anryan
    by Anryan
    January 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM

tom boy lol

• pittymama
    January 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM

50/50 

• AlannaMaria
    January 22, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    Me too! I like to dress up, but not everyday with makeup and all that. I like fishing and guy things too :)

Quoting pittymama:

50/50 

• CcCwgrl
    by CcCwgrl
    January 22, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    Tomboy
  • Armywifeholcomb
    January 22, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    I have my moments of both... More like
    There's a girly girl that has shown herself more and more over the years. But I'm always going to be the girl that likes to ride 4-wheelers, go fishing and camping and all that good stuff!
  • Lorena
    by Lorena
    January 22, 2013 at 7:58 PM
    I'm pretty even. I am comfortable hanging with the guys camping, fishing, tuff trucking, mudding and what not. I however am just as comfortable getting dolled up in my heals.
  • LilTymomma
    January 22, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Tomb boy most of the time. When it comes to dressing up I can be pretty girly.

• AlannaMaria
    January 22, 2013 at 8:00 PM
    I'm excaclty like you :)

Quoting Lorena:

I'm pretty even. I am comfortable hanging with the guys camping, fishing, tuff trucking, mudding and what not. I however am just as comfortable getting dolled up in my heals.
  • gdsTX
    by gdsTX
    January 22, 2013 at 8:04 PM
    Same here. I ride ATVs and horses. I watch sports and play catch. I dress very boyish most of the time.

However, there are times when I do get dressed up and my SO gets to have an eyeful ;)

Quoting Armywifeholcomb:

I have my moments of both... More like

There's a girly girl that has shown herself more and more over the years. But I'm always going to be the girl that likes to ride 4-wheelers, go fishing and camping and all that good stuff!

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    January 22, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    I maybe lean a little more on the tomboyish but ware my heals every chance I get!

Quoting AlannaMaria:

I'm excaclty like you :)

Quoting Lorena:

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN