One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!
Welcome to Day 7 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!
What does your bedroom look like? Is it warm and inviting, calm and relaxing, sexy and exciting? If it isn't sexy already, try spicing it up with satin sheets or scented candles, just to set the mood. Share pictures of your sexy space!
Do you like candles in your bedroom?
Have you ever tried satin sheets?
What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?
One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!
Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:
Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!
- The Rev Up Your Romance Bonus 2 Giveaway starts 2/13/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to 7 of the 10 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible
entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by PrdNateFebruary 13, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Our bedroom is definitely not sexy and exciting -- its the one room where I put everything to get it out of the way. I would love a more romantic atmosphere - maybe once the kids are older (or out of the house). We do use candles to make it a little more inviting - but that's about it.
by wishbearmomFebruary 13, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I repainted and redecorated the bedroom last spring, but unfortunately, my SO lives far away, and I simply let the dogs take over the space again after swearing the bed and newly redone room was off limits to dogs. *sigh*
February 13, 2013 at 8:26 AMSo NOT sexy lol! We have started buying things here and there to redo the room, hopefully when were done it will be.