Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Rev Up Your Romance Challenge Day 7: Spice up Your Bedroom ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!
February 13, 2013 at 1:00 AM

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!

Welcome to Day 7 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!

What does your bedroom look like? Is it warm and inviting, calm and relaxing, sexy and exciting? If it isn't sexy already, try spicing it up with satin sheets or scented candles, just to set the mood. Share pictures of your sexy space!

Do you like candles in your bedroom?
Have you ever tried satin sheets?
What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?

One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

Official Rules 

• The Rev Up Your Romance Bonus 2 Giveaway starts 2/13/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to 7 of the 10 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

Replies

• narumi74
    February 13, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Our bedroom is simple with grey & blk deco. I lovee candles and scented stuff!!

• Vertical15
    February 13, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Do you like candles in your bedroom?  Yes.
    Have you ever tried satin sheets?  No, I don't like them.
    What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?  Better lighting.  A nicer bed-redecorating.

• mrspena
    by mrspena
    February 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    That is exactly our room. Even the old computer lol

Quoting LilliesValley:

My bedroom is comfy. We have the computer in there but its old. We usually aren't in there unless we are having sex or sleeping. Candles and stuff don't put me in the mood though, he does.

• MomofHDFandNWF
    February 13, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Our bedroom is definitely not sexy... it used to be our room for my "pre-school" activities I did with my home-based CC.  So, it is a robin's egg blue with bug cut-outs on the wall not to mention places where kids drew on the walls over the years.  We are planning on doing a remodle complete with paint and some new furniture and new new curtains this spring.  Not sure if it will be necessarily a "sexy" bedroom, but anything has got to be better than robin's egg blue and big bugs!

• SassyLaLa85
    February 13, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Our bedroom looks nothing like that. There are no candles in there.

We have tried satin sheets in the past...didn't work too well.

I would love to repaint our bedroom a more romantic color and change the bedding and the curtains

to capture a more romantic feel.

• lapcounter
    February 13, 2013 at 9:04 AM
    Warm and inviting with tans, browns and turquoise.
  • WinterRose12
    February 13, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Do you like candles ... OH YES I have a few thru out the bedroom !!

Satin sheets ... NO they are way to COLD to sleep on

Sexy bedroom ideas ... Sorry to say that once my daughter leaves home then I might do something special ... but he did get me a new bedspread and some new curtains back in October so ... all is good right now !!! 

• frankiesma530
    February 13, 2013 at 9:08 AM
    I have the most unromantic room ever. We used to light candles but this was before kids. We always have the kids in our room or jumping in our bed so we kinda gave that up.
  • lovemynevaeh
    February 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM
    Our bedroom is not sexy but we sure make it sexy! I love candles and soft music but no satin sheets my husband hates the feeling.
  • LadyBast
    February 13, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Nope our bedroom is normal not sexy, so this is a nope and no satin sheets I have cats and mine loves to sleep on my head, claws suck on pillow cases :)

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN