One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!
Welcome to Day 7 of the Rev Up Your Romance Challenge!
What does your bedroom look like? Is it warm and inviting, calm and relaxing, sexy and exciting? If it isn't sexy already, try spicing it up with satin sheets or scented candles, just to set the mood. Share pictures of your sexy space!
Do you like candles in your bedroom?
Have you ever tried satin sheets?
What could you do to make your bedroom more romantic?
One member who signs up for our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will WIN a $25 gift card!
Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:
Join Our Rev Up Your Romance Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!
- The Rev Up Your Romance Bonus 2 Giveaway starts 2/13/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to 7 of the 10 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible
entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by PEEK05February 15, 2013 at 12:45 AM
For now we sleep in the living room so our children have their own room. We are looking at buying a house next year though so hopefully we'll be able to make a nice bedroom for ourselves not too long from now. :)
February 15, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Bedroom is a cream walls with 1 wall being a medium brown. The bed, nightstand, and bookshelf/tv stand is brown along with the desk. Our lines are yellow (yes in need of some new ones). Our closet doors are mirrors which kind of is ok. I really love how big our room is.
by yezayFebruary 16, 2013 at 9:38 AMOurs is a toss up between warm and relaxing or a cluttered mess. Depends on the day.
by beauty1889February 17, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Yes, i love candles. No we have never tried satin sheets. When I want to make the bedroom more rmantic i light a whole bunch of candles and have romantic music playing
by minimooFebruary 17, 2013 at 10:21 AMI don't know if it's "sexy", but we have soft, zebra print sheets/ comforter. I would love to add candles
by DilaraFebruary 25, 2013 at 11:30 AMEven though I would love to do this! We live with my in laws and are saving money to put down on our own place in a few month so the only spicing up I can do is some candles every now and again !