Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
naj2013
Are you married or engaged?
by naj2013
January 22, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Did he give any signs before he proposed?.... My boyfriend/kids dad have been getting excited lately every time we talk about marriage.

Replies

• AimSnapHolz
    January 22, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Nope, I'm neither. Bump!

• Jennifer508
    January 22, 2013 at 2:08 AM
    I have been married for 16 years;)
  • DKk0531
    by DKk0531
    January 22, 2013 at 2:17 AM
    Married dec 15, 2012! We were engaged twice, first time was sep 2011, he just walked into the bathroom when i was in the shower and asked will you marry me. And i was like ya. Then his family didnt approve so it was called off :( the second time was june 2012, i had bought him a promise ring for our anniversry. A few days later he told me he didnt feel comfortable wearing a ring if i cant wear mine so i told him ok and to put it in the jewerly box with mine and i went to go lock the front door and get some water. I came back and my engagment ring was on my pillow and his ring on his and he said i told you i wont wear a ring unless you are wearing one but i wanna wear it so will you marry me. Of course i said yes lol.
  • naj2013
    by naj2013
    January 22, 2013 at 2:19 AM
    Awesome!... sorry about the family situation

Quoting DKk0531:

Married dec 15, 2012! We were engaged twice, first time was sep 2011, he just walked into the bathroom when i was in the shower and asked will you marry me. And i was like ya. Then his family didnt approve so it was called off :( the second time was june 2012, i had bought him a promise ring for our anniversry. A few days later he told me he didnt feel comfortable wearing a ring if i cant wear mine so i told him ok and to put it in the jewerly box with mine and i went to go lock the front door and get some water. I came back and my engagment ring was on my pillow and his ring on his and he said i told you i wont wear a ring unless you are wearing one but i wanna wear it so will you marry me. Of course i said yes lol.

• DKk0531
    by DKk0531
    January 22, 2013 at 2:22 AM
    Thanks. His family is the biggest problem in our marriage but thats a total different subject. So no, he didnt really show any signs...mainly because of the family thing

Quoting naj2013:

Awesome!... sorry about the family situation

Quoting DKk0531:

• piercea222
    January 22, 2013 at 2:26 AM

we got married on August 12th/2012..he told me the night that we met (3years earlier) that one day i would be his wife :)

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    January 22, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Married-but we knew 3 months into dating we were each other's "one"...So the engagement was more of a "required technicality" by me I guess you would say (wouldn't marry him without a proper proposal and ring)

We married after 9 mo's of being together-been married a little over 13 yrs now.

• toybar02
    January 22, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    im married, no he didnt give any signs before he proposed, he just asked me one day and of course i said yes lol
  • naj2013
    by naj2013
    January 22, 2013 at 2:53 AM
    Congratulation!

Quoting piercea222:

we got married on August 12th/2012..he told me the night that we met (3years earlier) that one day i would be his wife :)

• naj2013
    by naj2013
    January 22, 2013 at 2:54 AM
    Wow, thats great!

Quoting ZsMommy:

Married-but we knew 3 months into dating we were each other's "one"...So the engagement was more of a "required technicality" by me I guess you would say (wouldn't marry him without a proper proposal and ring)

We married after 9 mo's of being together-been married a little over 13 yrs now.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN