Love & Marriage

naj2013
Are you married or engaged?
by naj2013
January 22, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Did he give any signs before he proposed?.... My boyfriend/kids dad have been getting excited lately every time we talk about marriage.

Replies

• AimSnapHolz
    January 22, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Nope, I'm neither. Bump!

• Jennifer508
    January 22, 2013 at 2:08 AM
    I have been married for 16 years;)
  • DKk0531
    by DKk0531
    January 22, 2013 at 2:17 AM
    Married dec 15, 2012! We were engaged twice, first time was sep 2011, he just walked into the bathroom when i was in the shower and asked will you marry me. And i was like ya. Then his family didnt approve so it was called off :( the second time was june 2012, i had bought him a promise ring for our anniversry. A few days later he told me he didnt feel comfortable wearing a ring if i cant wear mine so i told him ok and to put it in the jewerly box with mine and i went to go lock the front door and get some water. I came back and my engagment ring was on my pillow and his ring on his and he said i told you i wont wear a ring unless you are wearing one but i wanna wear it so will you marry me. Of course i said yes lol.
  • naj2013
    by naj2013
    January 22, 2013 at 2:19 AM
    Awesome!... sorry about the family situation

Quoting DKk0531:

Married dec 15, 2012! We were engaged twice, first time was sep 2011, he just walked into the bathroom when i was in the shower and asked will you marry me. And i was like ya. Then his family didnt approve so it was called off :( the second time was june 2012, i had bought him a promise ring for our anniversry. A few days later he told me he didnt feel comfortable wearing a ring if i cant wear mine so i told him ok and to put it in the jewerly box with mine and i went to go lock the front door and get some water. I came back and my engagment ring was on my pillow and his ring on his and he said i told you i wont wear a ring unless you are wearing one but i wanna wear it so will you marry me. Of course i said yes lol.

• DKk0531
    by DKk0531
    January 22, 2013 at 2:22 AM
    Thanks. His family is the biggest problem in our marriage but thats a total different subject. So no, he didnt really show any signs...mainly because of the family thing

Quoting naj2013:

Awesome!... sorry about the family situation

Quoting DKk0531:

• piercea222
    January 22, 2013 at 2:26 AM

we got married on August 12th/2012..he told me the night that we met (3years earlier) that one day i would be his wife :)

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    January 22, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Married-but we knew 3 months into dating we were each other's "one"...So the engagement was more of a "required technicality" by me I guess you would say (wouldn't marry him without a proper proposal and ring)

We married after 9 mo's of being together-been married a little over 13 yrs now.

• toybar02
    January 22, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    im married, no he didnt give any signs before he proposed, he just asked me one day and of course i said yes lol
  • naj2013
    by naj2013
    January 22, 2013 at 2:53 AM
    Congratulation!

Quoting piercea222:

we got married on August 12th/2012..he told me the night that we met (3years earlier) that one day i would be his wife :)

• naj2013
    by naj2013
    January 22, 2013 at 2:54 AM
    Wow, thats great!

Quoting ZsMommy:

Married-but we knew 3 months into dating we were each other's "one"...So the engagement was more of a "required technicality" by me I guess you would say (wouldn't marry him without a proper proposal and ring)

We married after 9 mo's of being together-been married a little over 13 yrs now.

Love & Marriage