Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
naj2013
Are you married or engaged?
by naj2013
January 22, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Did he give any signs before he proposed?.... My boyfriend/kids dad have been getting excited lately every time we talk about marriage.

Replies

• 1stTimeMom1982
    January 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Yes so amazing...I totally agree! I want to be that way too :) 

Quoting baileymarie723:

We got married on June 30. My in-laws have been married for 42 years I believe. It' s amazing when people stay together that long. That is how I want to be.

Quoting 1stTimeMom1982:

Awwww June is the best month to get married lol - My anniversary is June 10th and my in laws June 24th...they're going on 34 yrs married

Quoting baileymarie723:

DH and I also got married in June. It will be 1 year for us. We also started dating in May, but it will only be 5 years for us.

Quoting 1stTimeMom1982:

Married 7 yrs in June together 12 yrs in May. He did show signs but we were engaged for a long time since we were so young I didn't want to rush getting married. We married when I was 23 and he was 26...I'm 30 now and he's 33 

• MamaDearie
    January 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM

We are married. He started trying to propose to me less than a month into our relationship. I thought he was nuts. Our 4 year anniversary is next month.....

• theresaphilly
    January 25, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Married and he began talking about where would I like to live, what are my views about marriage, and more about my family. 

• MomofHDFandNWF
    January 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Married -- and I helped him pick out the ring.  So, it was not a matter of if for us but when - as in when is he giving me that ring to wear?

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN