Love & Marriage

naj2013
Are you married or engaged?
by naj2013
January 22, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Did he give any signs before he proposed?.... My boyfriend/kids dad have been getting excited lately every time we talk about marriage.

Replies

• 1stTimeMom1982
    January 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Yes so amazing...I totally agree! I want to be that way too :) 

Quoting baileymarie723:

We got married on June 30. My in-laws have been married for 42 years I believe. It' s amazing when people stay together that long. That is how I want to be.

Quoting 1stTimeMom1982:

Awwww June is the best month to get married lol - My anniversary is June 10th and my in laws June 24th...they're going on 34 yrs married

Quoting baileymarie723:

DH and I also got married in June. It will be 1 year for us. We also started dating in May, but it will only be 5 years for us.

Quoting 1stTimeMom1982:

Married 7 yrs in June together 12 yrs in May. He did show signs but we were engaged for a long time since we were so young I didn't want to rush getting married. We married when I was 23 and he was 26...I'm 30 now and he's 33 

• MamaDearie
    January 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM

We are married. He started trying to propose to me less than a month into our relationship. I thought he was nuts. Our 4 year anniversary is next month.....

• theresaphilly
    January 25, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Married and he began talking about where would I like to live, what are my views about marriage, and more about my family. 

• MomofHDFandNWF
    January 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Married -- and I helped him pick out the ring.  So, it was not a matter of if for us but when - as in when is he giving me that ring to wear?

Love & Marriage