Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
mommaof3girls24
Valentine's day...
January 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM

What do you get your boyfriend for Valentine's Day?

Replies

• steffielou_who
    January 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM

lol.. Nothing normally.. Our anniversary is the 9th so we really just go out to eat or something..

• ddhb2007
    January 20, 2013 at 8:40 PM
    We don't celebrate it. My husband's birthday is the week before, so there's really no need.
  • pampire
    by pampire
    January 20, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Ususally a card with a little "coupon" written inside.  We're often camping, becasue my b-day is the day before and we like to take a trip to celebrate it.

• steelcrazy
    January 20, 2013 at 8:58 PM

IDK, I haven't had a boy friend in 18 years.  For some odd reason my husband frowns upon me having one.  lol

As far as my husband goes, I get him nothing and he gets me nothing.  I find Valentine's Day to be a silly holiday that I don't celebrate.  We show our love for each other daily and since we are married, we have our anniversary to celebrate how much we love each other.

• AlannaMaria
    January 20, 2013 at 9:12 PM
    I think I'm going to plan a couples massage :) I'm sure we will do dinner too!
  • mommybellygirl
    January 20, 2013 at 9:33 PM

i never know what to get!

• cutestmom24
    January 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM
    I usually get him something I know he will like(shirt,wallet,boxers socks,0h and his fave candy)so far I. got him 2 shirts and 2 pairs of boxers.I need to get him a nice durable wallet oh and gloves
  • DragonMother10
    January 20, 2013 at 9:43 PM
    He never wants anything. He likes getting me gifts, and now he has another little Valentine.
  • Armywifeholcomb
    January 20, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    Lol I usually make him and kids Cards. Yes Homemade Valentines! Tho my DD's ends up being a B-Day card too. I'm thinking we actually will do Chuck-E-Cheese again (that's what she pleasssssed about this year) it's Her B-Day so Gifts are usually for her. And small stuff for other kids.
  • cali_angel_girl
    January 21, 2013 at 12:07 AM

We don't do anything big.  Usually just exchange cards and maybe go out to dinner.

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN