Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
viasacra18
about damn time
January 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Finally had a date night with my hubby it has been a really long time! And we had so much fun we hired a babysitter for the first time that wasn't my mother and we got a VIP Booth in a club my hubby helped build and design! I had a blast and I'm so grateful! Share your date nights what do you guys do for fun?

Replies

• renae87
    by renae87
    January 19, 2013 at 11:58 PM

You both look so cute together..

• adamswife08
    January 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Date night? What's that? LOL

• StrawberryCool
    January 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM
    Date night?

I Havent heard of those in two years.
  • viasacra18
    January 20, 2013 at 12:18 AM
    Quoting adamswife08:

Date night? What's that? LOL

lol I know its been over a year since we've been able to go out together
  • Lorena
    by Lorena
    January 20, 2013 at 12:31 AM
    My big "date nights" are going to be this summer. I have been making payments on the tickets. We are going to country jam! Camping for 3 days and 4 nights with VIP for all 3 days . I as so excited because we never get to do anything like this.
  • viasacra18
    January 20, 2013 at 12:37 AM
    Yay I hope you rock out and have tons of fun!!

Quoting Lorena:

My big "date nights" are going to be this summer. I have been making payments on the tickets. We are going to country jam! Camping for 3 days and 4 nights with VIP for all 3 days . I as so excited because we never get to do anything like this.

• Lorena
    by Lorena
    January 20, 2013 at 12:40 AM
    Me too! Dh is excited he went out and bought a new cowboy hat lol!

Quoting viasacra18:

Yay I hope you rock out and have tons of fun!!

Quoting Lorena:

• TS9509
    by TS9509
    January 20, 2013 at 12:40 AM
    We had "family date night" with our best friends and their kids. We do it once every other month and always have fun. Our kids are all close in age so the kids hang out, the 2 mommas get to chat and the 2 dads get to chat.
  • viasacra18
    January 20, 2013 at 12:47 AM
    Aww that's fun we used to do something like that but all the families got busy or drifted apart and now we only see each other at like bday parties :(

Quoting TS9509:

We had "family date night" with our best friends and their kids. We do it once every other month and always have fun. Our kids are all close in age so the kids hang out, the 2 mommas get to chat and the 2 dads get to chat.

• biancalina20
    January 20, 2013 at 5:54 AM
    Awesome! ! Yall look great together!

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts