Love & Marriage

Featured Posts
Newmom.com12
Help!!!
January 18, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I have a 4 month old living my ex husband whom I cheated on he says he has forgiven me but his actions says other wise I believe he I cheating on me now I'm in pain not sure what to do

Replies

• Newmom.com12
    January 18, 2013 at 7:48 PM

In have found some evidence and willing to accept this 1 time but he keep saying he's not cheating but I feel it and it feel like our child has pulled us apart

• justpeachy71904
    January 18, 2013 at 7:49 PM
    This I very hard to read but I think I got it. You have a nee baby, live with your ex that you cheated on he said he forgave you and you think he is cheating on you?

Look without trust and communication, you have NOTHING. Period. I'm sorry to sy that. But either fo to counseling or talk about your issues.
  • Robsessed98
    January 18, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Sounds like y'all could use some counseling. Gonna leave it at that.

• Newmom.com12
    January 18, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I'm stressed out I feel like I want to be family but I have no trust because of what I have done I believe we should do counseling thnx ladies 

• HasNoIdea93
    January 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Sounds like the two of you are just no good for eachother. I won't dignify his actions, but i wouldn't be surprised if he was cheating because you did.. i've heard it happen before. The only thing you can do now is decide if you both are willing to look passed it and possibly get some counseling. If after that point you still cannot trust one another then its time to end the relationship. Just because your not together doesn't mean he can't still be a good father to the baby.

• Newmom.com12
    January 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Excuse the grammar on the iPad... I tried to kill myself 2 yrs ago and right now I'm having thoughts of running away with me and my son I have emtional issues I'm not sure on how to address. I'm a stay at home mother with a son who does not like people he cries with everyone except me and his father I need a break but my break days are over how to I handle this

• TommyAbby
    January 18, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Family? or friends or spend the money on a sitter for an hour. 

And if you have emotional issues, how safe is your child with you??? Are you seeing a therapist?

Quoting Newmom.com12:

Excuse the grammar on the iPad... I tried to kill myself 2 yrs ago and right now I'm having thoughts of running away with me and my son I have emtional issues I'm not sure on how to address. I'm a stay at home mother with a son who does not like people he cries with everyone except me and his father I need a break but my break days are over how to I handle this

• Newmom.com12
    January 18, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I have NO thoughts about hurting him.. It's hard to get a sitter because he cried when I'm not around and I'm also nursing...as of now I'm not seeing a therapist but I have in the past I'm honestly thinking about seeing one again because I know in my heart I'm not ok I need help I have family but sometimes they just don't help and friends as well it seems like everyone around me is so strong and I'm the weak link so I don't want to talk to them about my issues

• ttc1rainbow
    January 18, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Oh sweetie....there MUST be someone you can confide in. Just ONE person, to let your thoughts and problems out too. Anyone that truly cares about you, a best friend or a parent, isn't going to have an issue at all! You have got to reach out somewhere to someone, not only for your sake, but your childs. He needs his mom!

Quoting Newmom.com12:

I have NO thoughts about hurting him.. It's hard to get a sitter because he cried when I'm not around and I'm also nursing...as of now I'm not seeing a therapist but I have in the past I'm honestly thinking about seeing one again because I know in my heart I'm not ok I need help I have family but sometimes they just don't help and friends as well it seems like everyone around me is so strong and I'm the weak link so I don't want to talk to them about my issues

• Newmom.com12
    January 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I feel like I'm always complaining I just want happiness but I don't know how to be I worry so much I keep thinking about the mistakes I've mad in the past isay ima let go but I find myself dwelling again I'm sorry for cheating but I was young n naive I'm different now but so is my sons father n a bad way I live him n don't want to break up my family not  sure who I can talk to n this mom thing is hard I need help from his dad emotionally I'm hurt I'm sad I want to change n b strong for my baby my life has changed n I have to accept the changes body wise parenting wise its time to grow up but something is stopping me

Love & Marriage

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN